You lot are amateurs! | Page 5 | Vital Football

You lot are amateurs!

Violence is never good when it detracts from the aims improving the lives of the poor. It also gives the media and authorities an excuse not to do anything.
Sadly in America and somewhat here the powers that be have redirected most people into the divide and rule of identity politics.

People need to unite and keep eyes on the prize. Dont let them divide human from human.

As he says, his brother was "about peace, he was a gentle giant... he was all about positivity, about motivation..."

Yet he was killed by a racist cop just because of the colour of his skin.

Fair play to his brother with that message of peace. I suspect he may be a very good Christian. Even if he is not, he is displaying Christian ethics of forgiveness. May his God bless him and his family in this time of great sadness and unnecessary loss.

But when there is no justice there will be no peace.

Last edited:
......... and policemen and others who kill without reason; we've seen a few recently.
You realise Buddha was talking about the Tottenham riots don't you? He said he and his fellow Anarchists were trying to stop urban yoot destroying their own ting and trying to get them to focus on other targets. I'm sure you don't mean that they should be attacking the police instead, that's moronic, even for you.

Indoctrination is a common phenomenon 👍

Explain yourself, please, shotshy!

I just wanted to let 3x6 know that the cereal bar has now closed down and that the building (being non-residential) is now available to squat!

I haven't even read the other articles in that edition so if it's about anything in those, don't worry about me being indoctrinated because that's very unlikely if I've not even read them!

Aint it? I copied it off the link you posted

Oh yeah, I see now.

It is Class War so what do you expect?! It's not really surprising that such an organisation would oppose Toffs and Tories, that is kind of their raison d'etre.

I don't agree with everything Class War say or stand for but I am sympathetic to a lot of their politics. But in this instance I wasn't really trying to make any political point. I just saw the mock up squatter's estate agent page for the cereal place and immediately thought of you....

Oh dear, sorry everybody for bringing this up. It really was intended as a personal aside to 3x6 with regard to a previous conversation. I had no intention of going over it again, and most certainly not with you Tarian.

And if that disappoints anybody, including you, Tarian, I apologise for that also.

Oh yeah, I see now.

It is Class War so what do you expect?! It's not really surprising that such an organisation would oppose Toffs and Tories, that is kind of their raison d'etre.

I don't agree with everything Class War say or stand for but I am sympathetic to a lot of their politics. But in this instance I wasn't really trying to make any political point. I just saw the mock up squatter's estate agent page for the cereal place and immediately thought of you....

No worries, we don't need to go over it all again.

I think it is sad personally that so many businesses are going under due to Coronavirus, but there's not much that can be done about that.

Oh dear, sorry everybody for bringing this up. It really was intended as a personal aside to 3x6 with regard to a previous conversation. I had no intention of going over it again, and most certainly not with you Tarian.

And if that disappoints anybody, including you, Tarian, I apologise for that also.
I've just read your post #90.
Perhaps you meant to put "available to squat" in quotes.
(Perhaps wrongly, I assumed that the lack of quotes meant that you approved.)

I've just read your post #90.
Perhaps you meant to put "available to squat" in quotes.
(Perhaps wrongly, I assumed that the lack of quotes meant that you approved.)

Do you mean, post #86? I understand you if you do but if you did mean #90, you've lost me!

Tarian, I am a squatter. I have been all my adult life.

You might think that makes me a free loader but if you do then I would vehemently disagree with you about that.

And if you are really interested in having a proper debate with me about the issue of squatting I'd be happy to engage, just not here and not now. If you want, start a new thread and make your point or ask me a question or questions. I'll then get back to you about this when I've got some more time.

Far too simplistic, shotshy.

You need to think about things a little more deeply if you want to understand why it does make sense, or, if you prefer, why it makes no sense to not burn it down.
Yeah, I've had to think quite deeply about why people would burn down their place of employment 🙄

Last edited:
I clearly don't have your intelect

Or are you just being patronising?

It's got nothing to do with intellect, mate. You have more of that than me! And no, I wasn't meaning to be patronising, sorry if it came across that way.

I had to scroll back just to understand what your comment was about. I wasn't meaning to resurrect this thread, as I've already said, my post todat was purely intended as an update on the cereal cafe's status, mainly for 3x6's benefit.

With regard to rioting and smashing up one's own neighbourhood, yes, on the surface it appears to be very, very silly. But, if you look at things in a more broader perspective it is quite easy to understand why this kind of thing sometimes happens. In many ways it is counter-productive, especially if nothing is achieved and nothing gets changed. But sometimes anger and destruction is necessary if you want to replace the old and create something new.

Just seems odd that when you are "protesting" about being downtrodden, victims of poverty because if your race. The first thing you would do is go out and burn down the factory where you work and gives you your only income, thats all.
Dress it up however you like, makes no sense at all.