You lot are amateurs! | Page 3 | Vital Football

You lot are amateurs!

I am a white middle class man so never had the treatment that many will have had, and will never have had the feeling of powerlessness that many black people will have at the moment. I can well imagine black people would love for justice to be served in the correct way, but history says it wont be. Democratic methods clearly are seen to be failing by many.

Watch "Making a murderer" and "An Innocent Man" on Netflix. It's the poor that have no rights in the US, not just the blacks (OJ Simpson was found not guilty).

Thing is, some people don't like it when the working class fight back.

I imagine most , if not all of us, on this forum are working class Buddha.
Working class people have morals and responsibilities (incl to others).
The people you see on your TV screens , destroying and stealing other people's property do not represent us.
They are lower , a sub-class if you like.
Trump is right to criminalize their umbrella organisation , Antifa.

Why do you always repeat this fallacy that I don't work?!

Is it because you're the benefit scrounger?
It's from you. You said that you do a few months work now and again (picking up bits of metal was the last job?). The rest of us work all the time, and pay taxes for hospitals and schools.

I claimed dole for 2 months in a 31 year working career. And I'm not at all ashamed that I claimed

It's from you. You said that you do a few months work now and again (picking up bits of metal was the last job?). The rest of us work all the time, and pay taxes for hospitals and schools.

I claimed dole for 2 months in a 31 year working career. And I'm not at all ashamed that I claimed

Just because I choose to sometimes not work doesn't mean that I don't work at all.

More fool you if you work all the time. What a waste of a life! You do know that you only get one?!

I don't claim any benefits. I work, rest and play. Only fools and horses spend their whole lives working. You're a fucking mug!

Why do you always repeat this fallacy that I don't work?!

You said you had no work* recently , and tell us about sitting there smoking spliffs.
It does seem a mystery how 3x6 could reach such a far fetched conclusion.

*Part time rubbish collecter.
(aka clearing up after yourself)

People in the mixed neighborhood off Lake Street in Minneapolis where the big protests were,
a) said they were sick and tired of police brutality
b) said looters came around their homes trying to sell the stuff they'd stolen
c) said they were furious at the looters dishonouring the dead man's memory, distracting people from the issue, and wrecking their neighborhoods, their neighbors' jobs, and their neighbor's businesses.
d) built barricades to keep the looters running from the police out
e) cheered and clapped the police and guard when they moved into the neighborhoods.

I don't think you can reduce this uproar to a single cause. I saw three of the faces of the police officers in the original incident -one white, one Asian, and one brown.

Going back a way, the black community in the US is different from others (including black people who found their way there by routes other than slavery). They were uprooted and their cultures crushed with consequences which continue play out in all sorts of problematic ways today.

Racism, guilt, fear and suspicion still permeate the response of whites and others to them, even the massive efforts made to "help".

And, in the short term, being bottled up and losing jobs have not helped either angry, bored youth or jumpy, tired, cops -some on both sides aching for a settling of accounts.

My Chinese based colleagues have contrasted it all unfavorably with HK protests. They say in HK the protests are part of a struggle to safeguard freedoms which the Americans take for granted. In America, it is just criminals and hooligans.

I think that's too simple, but I think in both cases, the vast majority of the protestors align with the vast majority of the population -we want our bit in terms of wealth, power, and status out of the world as it is. When the looters start burning down the house in pursuit of a new dawn, the rest back off in a hurry. If I'm right, the protests here will run out of steam as the emotion needed to sustain them dissipates. The ones in HK, it's harder to say. My worry is they'll bring the roof -in the shape of the PLA- down on everyone's heads and they'll all be worse off.

You said you had no work* recently , and tell us about sitting there smoking spliffs.
It does seem a mystery how 3x6 could reach such a far fetched conclusion.

*Part time rubbish collecter.
(aka clearing up after yourself)

I've worked in many different jobs. I've worked in education, I've worked in the care system, I've worked for different councils, I've worked on building sites and lots and lots of different jobs. I haven't claimed any benefits in over twenty years. I have paid much more into the system than I have taken out of the system.

And I've never been a 'part-time' rubbish collector. When I work in recycling I usually work for three solid months with about two or three days off, starting at 6am and working until 6pm. It's fucking hard work. At the end of it I have enough money to not work for a while. I'd rather that than work 5 days out of 7 all year round. But it doesn't mean that I do any less work.

I don't smoke spliffs either. Tobacco is a horrible thing.

More fool you if you work all the time. What a waste of a life! You do know that you only get one

Only fools and horses spend their whole lives working. You're a fucking mug!

You're not working class Buddha
You despise people who work to achieve, when you can't be bothered.
You are insulting the majority of the country , and the views of a lazy weedhead , will find little sympathy. Thank you for showing us your true colours.

It's not. It's a mindset.

Answer the question, is it because the black people represent, "a lower, sub-class", that you think it is acceptable for the police to systematically kill them?
I haven't mentioned race ?
The looters and thieves were all sorts of colours.

You're not working class Buddha
You despise people who work to achieve, when you can't be bothered.
You are insulting the majority of the country , and the views of a lazy weedhead , will find little sympathy. Thank you for showing us your true colours.

I don't despise people who work to achieve. I don't have time off work because I can't be bothered to work. I have time off because I have worked to earn that time off. I don't want to waste my whole life working, only that which is necessary.

I despise a system that enslaves people to waste their lives working for little or no reward.

I am not a lazy. But you are a racist.

I haven't mentioned race ?
The looters and thieves were all sorts of colours.

The looters might have been all different colours but the man who was killed by the police was a black man. Same as it always is.

You want to turn the attention away from the killing and onto the looting because you are a racist.

It's not. It's a mindset.

Answer the question, is it because the black people represent, "a lower, sub-class", that you think it is acceptable for the police to systematically kill them?

VG believes the media that he calls fake news.

Evidently there is this group going around organising the violence. Usually its called rentamob by the politicians and media, I have never seen the situation where one had to pay an activist from either side.

Over history (MLK and Gandhi) the only payments were made by the FBI or British Administration to spys, infiltrators and those employed to incite violence. All documented and available information in the public realm now.

I am not sure that Trump has any authority to prescribe any domestic group as terrorists. Maybe there is a hidden antifa membership list???

I don't despise people who work to achieve. I don't have time off work because I can't be bothered to work. I have time off because I have worked to earn that time off. I don't want to waste my whole life working, only that which is necessary.

I despise a system that enslaves people to waste their lives working for little or no reward.

I am not a lazy. But you are a racist.
And is now a time where you don't think working is necessary?

Watch "Making a murderer" and "An Innocent Man" on Netflix. It's the poor that have no rights in the US, not just the blacks (OJ Simpson was found not guilty).

Spot on, best post made for a while - be careful now that you have taken the red pill lol.

Its dangerous knowledge, once Malcolm X discovered this fact - he eas assassinated.

And is now a time where you don't think working is necessary?

I would be working today if the virus hadn't struck. As it is I'm the only person on site today because everyone else is out working.

I am fast running out of money so it definitely will be necessary for me to find some work soon.

I have no problem with people who choose to spend their lives working but those who have no choice but to work all the time, they have my sympathy.

I think that play is just as important, if not more important, than work.