You have 1 choice | Page 2 | Vital Football

You have 1 choice

I've got no real problem with Bruce but its clear that he should be nowhere near this club with ambitious new owners

He's done ok under the circumstances - as Benitez and Pardew did before him

I've got no real problem with Bruce but its clear that he should be nowhere near this club with ambitious new owners

He's done ok under the circumstances - as Benitez and Pardew did before him
Always makes me wonder how good Bruce, Big Sam, Pardew etc would be with big money backing. Not an experiment I want to see at Newcastle though

I don't know who I would like as first choice but my number 1 NO would be Pochettino.

His signings at spuds and if my memory serves me correctly,the ease of their collapses being the main reasons.

https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-new...f-pochettinos-26-signings-at-spurs-out-of-10/

as an aside it will be very interesting to see if the fans who supported the team under Benitez and Ashley but were willing us to lose under Bruce and Ashley are happy to support NUFC again and celebrate our wins once we are sold.

Shola says Bruce is doing a great job.
Well where else would he get a coaching job, one of the laziest players we have had.
Ryder knows nothing which is a disgrace for the so called Chief Sports Journalist, which he is in name only. Just a reporter as far as I am concerned, regurgitating the news in the main papers.

I see my shout out is gaining a little bit of traction as a possible contender (checks oddschecker for latest betting).