you can walk into the dressing room | Vital Football

you can walk into the dressing room

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
and say what ya feel to the lot of em what would ya say.

Twirlo: you set of fuckin cowards pathetic mardy arse twats .grassroots bollocks ,fuck off good night. and you lot in charge havnt got a fucking clue ,probably why you were sacked and you were sacked and failed at management . silly idiots

and say what ya feel to the lot of em what would ya say.

Twirlo: you set of fuckin cowards pathetic mardy arse twats .grassroots bollocks ,fuck off good night. and you lot in charge havnt got a fucking clue ,probably why you were sacked and you were sacked and failed at management . silly idiots
:taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:UTB

You are spinless cowards. You don't even have a crowd to get on your backs and yet you are playing Conference standard football. What are you even trying to do - just turn up, play, lose and pick up your wage packet?

I'd throw a plate of chicken wings at Lundstram just like Brian Laws did to Ivano Bonetti years ago. I'd make Moose eat a salad in front of everyone.
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah brilliant . hed be sucking his teeth while ordering a new rolex and fuckin ferrari ,with his louis berton trousers hanging off his rarseclott arse ,covered in coconut milk soft skin lotion,with sole glow coursing through his hair.

I'd just tie Lundstram and Mousset up on the floor and let everybody kick the living shit out of them. Invite a few fans in to help. Maybe pour boiling water over them myself.

And 100% call Heckingbottler out as the absolute coward he is.

I'd throw a plate of chicken wings at Lundstram just like Brian Laws did to Ivano Bonetti years ago. I'd make Moose eat a salad in front of everyone.
Just make them watch every game this season on an endless loop until, one by one, they own up to their mistakes.
Who'd be first out of the door?
Uncontested- Lundstram by a country mile with Norwood closer to him than he's been to an opponent this year.

"You can walk into the dressing room"

-and get a game???????????????????

Wouldn't be hard for some.I'd rather have someone who cares than any of that lot.