Yoof of today | Vital Football

Yoof of today

It’s not wrong of you to laugh.
That’s up to you and your own standards.
Did you laugh at the one of the girl kicking the swan and when a passer by interjected, the gang pushed him in the canal ?
Hilariously funny (not)

It’s not wrong of you to laugh.
That’s up to you and your own standards.
Did you laugh at the one of the girl kicking the swan and when a passer by interjected, the gang pushed him in the canal ?
Hilariously funny (not)

Nope, not seen that. Don't think I'd find that funny though.

If it was your mother being pushed in would you laugh?
Sure he would.
People being unexpectedly pushed into the lake when trying to help is just funny.
Old Granny ? Still funny.
Someone in a wheelchair ? Hilarious.
Blind person ? Funniest yet.

This and the officer being pushed off the pier are fake. Particularly the pier one with multiple camera angles!

Had I not known it was fake then I wouldn’t be laughing.

Definitely fake - lots of reasons, but mainly because adults watching would not have laughed like that. We, the silent majority, respect the police. As a set up piece it was funny in a slapstick way.

Nah, not funny. Looks like a fake incident. The twat who posted the "incident" hates police and his twitter a/c clearly condones and encourages violence against them.
Yep, I also looked at the source Twitter account.
Nasty piece of work
Kill the police ffs

Yep, I also looked at the source Twitter account.
Nasty piece of work
Kill the police ffs

I hadn't checked the twitter account, I don't even do twitter! Had I known that I wouldn't have shared it.

I just got shown it by a mate who'd been sent it by another mate.

I did think it was funny. Probably is a fake. No offence intended. I'll remove it if people want me to.

I hadn't checked the twitter account, I don't even do twitter! Had I known that I wouldn't have shared it.

I did think it was funny. Probably is a fake. No offence intended. I'll remove it if people want me to.
Don’t remove it mate but Due Diligence.
Remember RLB 😉

Nah, no worries, you were just ignorant rather than malicious. It is interesting to know what is going on out there, and what is being spread around.

Yep, ok, got it!

Is that the Silver Surfer, shotty?
Yep. I’ve decided to rekindle my childhood when I used to surf in Aus.
I’ve recently bought a 5mm wetsuit.
I’ll rent a board to see how it goes.
I’ll start on the small waves at Woolacombe before trying Croyde.
Bring on the sunshine.
Far too rough today for a novice.