Yids v Toon | Vital Football

Yids v Toon

vin1892

Vital 1st Team Regular
Bruce has gone back to Rafa's system. Three up front and Shelvey dropped. We'll probably get beat cos they are simply much better than us but hopefully the players will know what they are doing. I'll give Bruce credit for dropping Shelvey because he's nee good in the system that best suits us with the players we have.

I can't see how cheese triangle keeps his place mind.

"We needed a bit of courage and thankfully the players had that from the first whistle. We have tried to quieten the storm. Hopefully that will shut a few people up a little bit. After two games, it's been hard to get that criticism. We have had to ride it." Bruce said after game

Well all is well with the sheep it seems. SDU beat Spurs away 1-0 so now it's off to the promise land of the championship league. With £40m striker Joelinton repaying that transfer fee in an instant (expensive goal)

Just think it's a shame the sheep don't realise that the better SDU do, Ashley will cash in on whoever he can make the most profit on.

IT was a good performance by the team, a complete turnaround from the previous week. Takes Time for new players and coaches to gel so I suspect more ups and downs.
I dislike Ashley and Charnley as much as anybody but I am not going to slate the team after every performance.
If Benitez had been in charge everyone would have praising the performance.

We are 28/1 to win the next away game (against red Scouse) and 8/5 this Saturday against the only team below us. The bookies aren't fooled and nor is Ashley. With any 3 from 10 for relegation he will gamble on not being one those three whilst creaming off as much as he can get season after season with minimum investment. Some of our players had better get used to having an 'ice bath' in a green wheelie bin.

Ashley is here, little you can do about that.
Some say they don't care about a win at Spurs but as I have said if it was Rafa, it would have been a defensive masterclass. A defeat and people would have been on here slagging.

Owl, it’s no wonder the club is in such a mess with fans like you. You sway whichever way the wind is blowing.

One minute you’re wanking yourself into a wet frenzy because the under 12 team conceded a corner and that is all down to Ashley. The next minute you’re trying to act all coy about a fluke win at Spurs, pretending you wouldn’t have been slagging the team off had they got beat.