Yessssss! Come on you Bees!!! | Vital Football

Yessssss! Come on you Bees!!!

Just have to disagree with you on this. I want Pool to have as high a league status as possible when the Oystains leave. I don't think good results will affect any decisions the Oystains make so long as NA PM stays strong.

Draw please because I work with Premier's family!

8th division or 9th division the scum may depart when Prem and Codger and all the other doffers and Oystain funders have left this life and the club is costing them money!

Forever shall I be a fan of anyone playing Oystain FC until they go. Anything other would be supporting their vile regime!

Layton_Seasider - 16/8/2016 21:54

1-1

Let's have another!!!
And you call yourself a Pool Supporter,Hang your Head in Shame...
Anyone cheering on the opposition on a Pool board is a total disgrace No if's or But's...... :bang: :bang: :anger: :eek:

LAYTON ... YOUR A WONMKER
I have tangerine blood but as i have explained MANY times for personal reasons I seek R&R and WILL continue to go into the ground and you can continue to wait for your No 5 bus till Hell Freezes Over and the oilstains lick your backside and go.

premier 1 - 17/8/2016 08:40

1-1

Let's have another!!!
Anyone cheering on the opposition on a Pool board is a total disgrace No if's or But's...... :bang: :bang: :anger: :eek:

Post of the day the most selfish, unprincipled old doffer calling someone else a disgrace! :rofl:

DEVONLAD - 17/8/2016 08:47

I have tangerine blood but as i have explained MANY times for personal reasons I seek R&R and WILL continue to go into the ground and you can continue to wait for your No 5 bus till Hell Freezes Over and the oilstains lick your backside and go.

And have I not mentioned MANY times the number 5 bus doesn't go that way, I choose the Stagecoach on the rare occasion I get a bus, not in Layton because I don't live there.

There's only the old doffers licking the Oystains backsides!

Some selective hearing and more importantly selective principles. At least us young (er) ones aren't a bunch of selfish, traitorous, two faced gits! :fu:

Layton_Seasider - 17/8/2016 09:36

DEVONLAD - 17/8/2016 08:47

And have I not mentioned MANY times the number 5 bus doesn't go that way, I choose the Stagecoach on the rare occasion I get a bus, not in Layton because I don't live there.

There's only the old doffers licking the Oystains backsides!

Some selective hearing and more importantly selective principles. At least us young (er) ones aren't a bunch of selfish, traitorous, two faced gits! :fu:
Kid yourself Not :bang:

suffolknwot - 16/8/2016 23:21

OH Layton, what on earth happens when we draw the nobbers in a cup tie

Obviously it will hurt WHEN they win but the inevitable 4th relegation in 6 years and non league football has hurt much more.

But to some of you non league football and beating the nobbers is more important than Premier League football and losing one game to a local rival?

Let me throw this back at you and Bear: Will you spend hundreds of pounds on cup ties and play off matches to further line the Oystain's pockets? I expect it from the selfish, unprincipled old doffers!

Bob, it's a simple equation/choice for me. Whilst the Oystains are there it's Oystain FC. if they never go then they will kill the club completely. Which let's be fair they already have!

1-1

Let's have another!!!

He does have a point though prem I'd hate for us to do well and everyone forget what they've done

1-1

Let's have another!!!

You know a thing or two about hanging your head in shame. It's a wonder your head hasn't dropped off. :devil:

whitey1942 - 17/8/2016 11:39

1-1

Let's have another!!!

You know a thing or two about hanging your head in shame. It's a wonder your head hasn't dropped off. :devil:

:clap:

All that bowing and doffing to the Oystains has obviously left him with a permanent concussion!

Tommo, exactly the point, one that some just can't (won't) see.

They have the club they deserve!

For me I am a NAPM who will attend away games with POTG where the Oystains don't receive a penny. Simples. I could never support anyone playing against our club, a club that we will one day control but I understand where Layton is coming from. Unlike Prem and the Codgerite tribe his thinking is clear and unambiguous. :tophat:

tangerinetomo - 17/8/2016 11:35

1-1

Let's have another!!!

He does have a point though prem I'd hate for us to do well and everyone forget what they've done
None of us will forget the good times and the bad,but No Excuses whatsoever for supporting the opposition...
Once a Pool supporter always a Pool supporter...Layton insults all those who spent time and money to go to Barnet....
:bang: :bang: :bang:

LS, continue your bleating, its like sheep crying in the wilderness. what EXACTLY have you done to hurt the obnoxious OILSTAINS?

Devon, you are belittling one of a loyal band who have sacrificed their football fix to deprive the Oystons of their life blood, money. Few agree with your stance in attending but we respect your right to do so. Don't knock those who take action.....or are you feeling guilty?

premier 1 - 17/8/2016 12:43

tangerinetomo - 17/8/2016 11:35

1-1

Let's have another!!!

None of us will forget the good times and the bad,but No Excuses whatsoever for supporting the opposition...
Once a Pool supporter always a Pool supporter...Layton insults all those who spent time and money to go to Barnet....
:bang: :bang: :bang:

Premier why is cheering for another club insulting? I'm sure your PNE supporting family members cheer when Blackpool lose! :tophat:

This is no longer my club, something you will never get.

Blackpool FC is no longer.