Yes or No | Page 2 | Vital Football

Yes or No

Do you support the long term strategy of our latest regime.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The model and Farke and Webber as sporting director and coach for me is definitely the way forward - and building the academy and training facilities should be the way Norwich operates for me. Grow our own and supplement it with signings from overseas.

Problem is they’re operating under austerity. This should have been sorted out when we were in the PL and had the money at our disposal instead of wasting it on a bunch of crap mercenary’s especially under Hughton.

Would I like to see Delia and co go? Personally no. But I do think they are holding the club back by not looking for investors, who could maybe co-own the club.

I still have faith in the Farke and Webber setup as it was mooted as a 2 year process and I'm willing to give them that.

Unfortunately I have no faith in Delia anymore and she is the owner. For this reason it was a no from me.

She has failed to expand the city stand and there seems to be a measure of lacking financial transparency as well as awful contract renewals for old and past it players.

We've had a 7 year plan which worked and then fell over. We haven't been very happy with the last few managers since Lambert and the 7 year plan.
We've spent, we've wasted, we've grown talent then sent them out and either lost them or had them for one season when they finally hit their straps and we should then benefit as of right, but, they get picked off by the big boys.
With what we've wasted, we've tossed out some of the good stuff, lost the good stuff and made some crap decisions that didnt bring us good stuff.
We're still not scoring enough goals, we still stop at the oppos box and still dont have a poacher.
We lost last season by persisting to not prioritise focus on a striker which was so evident an issue over the two previous seasons that we desperately needed and vociferously voiced on here constantly.
Then the bag was shook again, new CEO, new manager, new managing system, clean-out, imports and............ more of the same on the field, if not less. What a disappointment 14th was. Such a frustrating season. Our best scoring talent now gone to greener pastures and we have some gaping striker holes that now out of necessity have to be filled to give us any realistic ambition for this coming season.
Long term strategy - we're in it whether we like it or not or whether we agree with it or not. The nature of " the strategy" is that it is not a simple fixed linear short term change that then settles down and performs to all our expectations.
It evolves because everybody grows and things change, external pressures endure, others desires and wants including our individuals raise and the greater financial power elsewhere impacts.
I wish it was quick, accurate and long lasting. Then the answer would be definitively NO.
But like our passes and forward pressure on the field it aint that, its circles in circles with prods and retreats, mis-kicks and skying.
So my answer has to be a reluctant but realistic YES becuase it wont and cant ever be NO and YES is what we have always had and always will.
This YES though does not extend to the Board and any defacto future changes. That is a definitive NO. That shouldn't be long term, although at present it seemingly will be, as we are desperately overdue for realistic investment to help perpetuate the long term that provides for any gains to have momentum and ability and shows on the field consistently.
The only real thing that endures long term is our love and support for NCFC and the desires that reside in all out hearts for our team to do well.

I am deferring judgement until the end of the season.

I can accept a period of adjustment and building but to date I haven't seen much in the way of progress so I am withholding my support.

That should motivate them.