Yeovil highlights | Vital Football

Yeovil highlights

Up very sharpish. Nice to see.

Harry very lucky there though. Seen them as red many times even if there was no intent to hurt their player. Perhaps his immediate acceptance of it might have saved him there??

Up very sharpish. Nice to see.

Harry very lucky there though. Seen them as red many times even if there was no intent to hurt their player. Perhaps his immediate acceptance of it might have saved him there??
I don't think it should... There's no excuse for that I'm afraid!

I don't think it should... There's no excuse for that I'm afraid!

It shouldn't have made any difference agreed but we'll take that bit of good fortune. At least with him being booked there no further sanction possible

Was looking at the fair play table today actually we sit about mid table. Didn't show if we should be worried about accumulative yellows though - anyone know?

How isn't that a red?!

Especially when you consider Knott's at County last season who got a red but had his back the player and the opponent ducking into the challenge.

Was looking at the fair play table today actually we sit about mid table. Didn't show if we should be worried about accumulative yellows though - anyone know?

There's a thread for this, recently updated. No concerns yet, I think.

How isn't that a red?!

Especially when you consider Knott's at County last season who got a red but had his back the player and the opponent ducking into the challenge.

Knott's was extremely harsh and it was Stockbridge with the whistle. I rest my case.

I hate all these red cards for virtually nothing. He was lucky as many refs would have sent him off but I’m pleased a player making a mistake with no intent is n’t going to be unable to play for 3 games.

Bring back intent into the laws.