Yeovil game not on UK I Follow | Page 2 | Vital Football

Yeovil game not on UK I Follow

Why couldnt it be available to away fans only? Or dont you have to already be a subscriber to imps ifolliw to pay the tenner?

Why couldnt it be available to away fans only? Or dont you have to already be a subscriber to imps ifolliw to pay the tenner?
You don't have to be a subscriber. Anyone could make a free iFollow account then purchase a match pass so there is no way to restrict it to just away fans

Besides, can you imagine the uproar if the game was only made available to one set of fans?

The iFollow system is flawed in that the home side does not get the whole of the net revenue, which they do from the attendance at the ground.

It would be interesting to know if Liam offered them the whole of the iFollow net income for tonight's game. That is probably the only equitable way Yeovil would give their consent.

Last edited:
IF Yeovil get £8 a download I can’t really see the maths. With Lincoln now having such a fan base and Yeovil being such a big treck for most Imps for a Tuesday night game , I would of thought quite a few Imps would of paid the £10 to watch it. Now as a result how many will change their mind and go to the game I would be suprised if many do as the announcement came around 26 hours before kick off.

I appreciate berksimp said he probably would. I would of thought the local Yeovil fans would mainly of been going unless they had other plans.

I might be wrong but I suspect to lose out on a £8 a download, I think it will backfire on them , I hope it does as well, as I was looking forward to watching it with a hot brew.
It's the away side who pocket the 80% money, not the home side (according to the Accy Chairman).

Their concern would be any home fans who use iFollow and them losing out on £20 odd, not necessarily our away following.

It's the away side who pocket the 80% money, not the home side (according to the Accy Chairman).

Their concern would be any home fans who use iFollow and them losing out on £20 odd, not necessarily our away following.

I was just going on the post on page 1 regarding Port Vale. Suprised that the away team would get the money as logically I would of thought it would go to the home club, as that is where the match is being played.

Though this would make sense as to why Yeovil opted against it.

You don't have to be a subscriber. Anyone could make a free iFollow account then purchase a match pass so there is no way to restrict it to just away fans

Besides, can you imagine the uproar if the game was only made available to one set of fans?
Maybe an idea is for their to be a subscription fee, enabling games to be available to either just away or home fans.

Not sure, Accy are one of the few clubs that don't use iFollow, so they wouldn't get anything, anyway.

I'd agree with the second point though. Yeovil concerned about the home support.