Yeovil game not on UK I Follow | Vital Football

Yeovil game not on UK I Follow

Absolute farce! Sort it out Liam Scully. How many Imp fans do you think can seriously make it out to Yeovil on a Tuesday night, after the original game, through no fault of there own was cancelled. Absolutely stinks this one, and is completely extracting the urine from fans that would happily put some money in the kitty, surely anything is better than nothing. I could of paid to watch this still being on holiday in Thailand, but will come out in support to fellow imps back home and decline. I just sometimes think the administration side of the club are getting "Billy Big Balls" at time, and not thinking of the loyal working fans! Rant Over.

Absolute farce! Sort it out Liam Scully. How many Imp fans do you think can seriously make it out to Yeovil on a Tuesday night, after the original game, through no fault of there own was cancelled. Absolutely stinks this one, and is completely extracting the urine from fans that would happily put some money in the kitty, surely anything is better than nothing. I could of paid to watch this still being on holiday in Thailand, but will come out in support to fellow imps back home and decline. I just sometimes think the administration side of the club are getting "Billy Big Balls" at time, and not thinking of the loyal working fans! Rant Over.

That's nearly as funny as a Tweet I saw this morning have a pop at Liam. Have you read the reasons why it isn't on, or do you just fancy a moan?

It's the home teams decision, they get 80% of every tenner I think. Hope they lose money on it!

Calm down dear. Looks like it was Yeovil’s decision from what can read

following discussions between officials from both clubs around the availability of the game for iFollow users, the home club have decided that the game will not be available for streaming to a domestic audience. "Discussions from officials from both clubs" Suppose the kitman decided then!

following discussions between officials from both clubs around the availability of the game for iFollow users, the home club have decided that the game will not be available for streaming to a domestic audience. "Discussions from officials from both clubs" Suppose the kitman decided then!

Still ultimately down to the home team. We may have requested it and they said no. Unless someone in our club comes out and say they were against it I suspect this is what took place. No evidence either way just speculation on my part

Because the game was originally a 3pm Saturday game and is officially still a weekend game- that's (in my understanding) why Yeovil have the veto.

On a standard EFL2 midweek night with all 12 fixtures, I don't think the same rule applies.

I think it's a good decision for Yeovil. Not sure it's going to make any difference to the number of any away fans going but they need every fan they can for both income and support to keep them away from relegation.

Just no consistency. We'll take your money for a checkatrade match. Sorry we don't do bank holidays, or Tuesdays at our discretion.
As per normal, it's all about th FA & EFL before the fans!

You cannot blame Yeovil, I bet they need every penny. They will have done the maths and considered how many home fans will turn up if shown on iFollow.

As a result, I will now probably travel to the game, pain though it is. Do I not need a five hour round trip on a Tuesday evening! But this game is huge, and the City players need all the support they can get.

IF Yeovil get £8 a download I can’t really see the maths. With Lincoln now having such a fan base and Yeovil being such a big treck for most Imps for a Tuesday night game , I would of thought quite a few Imps would of paid the £10 to watch it. Now as a result how many will change their mind and go to the game I would be suprised if many do as the announcement came around 26 hours before kick off.

I appreciate berksimp said he probably would. I would of thought the local Yeovil fans would mainly of been going unless they had other plans.

I might be wrong but I suspect to lose out on a £8 a download, I think it will backfire on them , I hope it does as well, as I was looking forward to watching it with a hot brew.