Yaya's running his mouth | Page 2 | Vital Football

Yaya's running his mouth

"my feeling is Yaya Touré may have done some damage to his Manchester City legacy with these remarks" - CityWatch

Too right he has. A terrible shame and very, very unnecessary :shake:

Yaya gonna Yaya. That's the only explanation for his latest. Boom goes his legacy. Muppet of the highest order.

Last edited:
Buzz- Tevez and Milner your most hated former players?

What about Danny Mills. Fowler. McManamen.

At least the former busted their a.ses to win something for us.

Oh dear me, shame on the shamans.
Reading that, Pep will be totally depressed and City will be in League two in quick time. :bull:

They tried FFP, we had a season littered with awful challenges going unpunished but stillthey wereunabke to derail the club’s progress.......so perhaps The Dark Side (UEFA), having become desperate, have suborned Yaya and through him have finally resorted to witchcraft.

On a more serious note, perhaps more should be made of Seluk’s decision to claim to speak on behalf of all Africans and especially his casual invoking of beliefs which, whilst this may seem ‘quirky’ and ‘bizarre’ to many, remain a very real part of other cultures. For him to invoke these beliefs in this manner is IMO disrespectful in itself.

Just read a headline which said that pep had broken his silence over Touré's comments and after wasting my time reading through some utter garbage about Shamen curse etc......... Pep was ais to have passed up the opportunity to reply by saying I am not going to comment......... lmfao