Yaya's running his mouth | Page 3 | Vital Football

Yaya's running his mouth

These are bloody brilliant. I had a few bookmarked on my computer but I can now only find one where Svennis finds out he’d been sacked.
:grinning:

Like it because it shows how pathetic Seluk is.
One wonders what it is he has Yaya over a barrel with or have I just answered my own question?

Like it because it shows how pathetic Seluk is.
One wonders what it is he has Yaya over a barrel with or have I just answered my own question?
Please do not do this Ozi. I have an extremely vivid imagination which, in this particular situation, I do not wish to have activated.

Geez, I hadn’t realised this had come from his agent.

Unbelievable.

Talk about presenting an image which reinforces 19th/20th century colonial stereotypes. Oh my giddy aunt. Can you imagine 5e outcry had this been portrayed the other way around?

Does Seluk represent any other footballers and could we perhaps make a point of not signing them in the future...

No one of any standing

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dimitri-celuk/beraterfirma/berater/2016

That said, i read this post today on another City forum from a Finnish Blue

. If you scroll down that list you will run into name "Boris Rotenberg" and that's the only name that has any meaning on that list. Who is Boris Rotenberg (Jr) then? Completely irrelevant footballer who still, despite never being able to break into Finland's (horrible) national team although he has a passport and was brought up here, has been oddly playing for all the top Russian teams in recent years. The question you need to ask is who is Boris Rotenberg Senior? Senior happens to be Russian dodgy billionaire (yes, not a millionaire but billionaire) who is absolutely best mates with certain Vladimir Putin. And not any old mate but they are literally childhood friends and by all accounts Putin's real best friend in the world. So with that connection I'm pretty sure Celuk is sorted