Yaya's running his mouth | Vital Football

Yaya's running his mouth

Couple of things spring to mind.

The club are just about to break their transfer record for an African player.

Yaya get a new deal last summer with Pep at the controls.

It seems to me that he's trying to keep himself relevant in an effort to get a deal somewhere and using controversy to achieve that aim.

Shame

Rising has it nailed down. Yaya is a selfish fool. No one will want to bring him in at the wages he thinks he deserves.

It's very disappointing, but, again, the same comment that I posted in the thread about Liverpool/CL/Pep seems also relevant here.

Are you really surprised?

'The club are just about to break their transfer record for an African player'.

Yes, he's from the same continent, but two very different backgrounds and cultures is the easiest way I can think of to describe it.

Poor from Toure but only to be expected.

Always has been good at pointing the finger, and The master of claiming victim status.

It's never, ever been Yayas fault has it ?

Playing the racial card at PG isn't called for.

Very disappointing from Yaya. After the way he was fêted following his final game, airing these sort of allegations does him no credit and he is diminished in my estimation. Always someone else’s fault.

This is a step too far, way out of order and just does not stack up.

Naughty.

:wagging:

Exactly who's place did he think he was going to take? - F25's presumably and that wasn't going to happen.

Possibly the most important player in the clubs history, really doesn't need to do this.

At best disappointing, at worst he can fuck off.

I wonder just how much he drinks on the sly and he does seem to have a thing about cakes, doesn’t he.
Of course there will not be anything mention about him accusing Pep of racism, him being a coloured chap.
Go away and look at your bank account Yaya then you can have a good old play with yourself. Dickhead!

I think it was obvious when Yaya did play, that anyone could see that he actually slowed play down, which was not the way wanted his teams to play.

Yaya is a fabulous footballer but like JH1 did not want to buy into the Pep way of playing.

A fantastic - even inspirational footballer, but a total dick with an ego the size of Africa.

Couple of things spring to mind.

The club are just about to break their transfer record for an African player.

Yaya get a new deal last summer with Pep at the controls.

It seems to me that he's trying to keep himself relevant in an effort to get a deal somewhere and using controversy to achieve that aim.

Shame
Spot on Blue, it has to end when the legs are gone, he should have gone quietly as a legend.

He should hand in his season ticket, one of those people who will smile at you whilst stabbing you in the back at the same time.