Yanic wildshut | Vital Football

Yanic wildshut

Danny_de_Zeeuw16

Vital Squad Member
Been released so available for free. Made us a lot of money in the past. Due to the loss of recent players like Powell does anyone think it would be worth taking him back as a luxury player. Were thin on numbers and he does have ability. I actually think I would but I know that's an unpopular opinion.

Thoughts?

Why not? Would depend on the sort of money he would work for. Would he fit in with Paul Cooks system though as our wingers are not the Yanic type of wingers.

Wouldn’t fit in a Paul Cook team and would be treated exactly the same as Callum has been. Move on!

Why doesn't he like traditional wingers? Some of the best player we've ever seen here have been wide men. Shame cause they make something out of nothing

Move on he's a one trick pony. Definitely isn't good enough for were we want to be in the next two to three seasons.

One trick pony. He's fast but that's literally all he's got. No control, no first touch, average finisher, awful crosser.

Avoid like the plague.

We were lucky that he had a decent bit of form (more likely luck!) at just the right time and we managed to sell him for a big profit, but he wasn't worth a tenth of what Norwich paid... As they found out... That he then cost them another million when they went up was a real poke in the eye for them :lol:

One trick pony. He's fast but that's literally all he's got. No control, no first touch, average finisher, awful crosser.

Avoid like the plague.

We were lucky that he had a decent bit of form (more likely luck!) at just the right time and we managed to sell him for a big profit, but he wasn't worth a tenth of what Norwich paid... As they found out... That he then cost them another million when they went up was a real poke in the eye for them :lol:

The thing that really annoyed me was how he was a nobody, a journeyman roaming around the Dutch league until he came to us. Then we took a punt on him, reviving his career, and he goes and slags the club off, literally three days after leaving.

Ok so it's a no then ????

Sorry everyone

Absolutely no need to apologise, Danny! I loved Wildschut in 2015-16 and the start of 16-17. Personally I think it'd be interesting to see him back, but I just can't forget those comments he made. It's a good thread though, and he is a realistic option, especially given that he's been at the club before.

Absolutely no need to apologise, Danny! I loved Wildschut in 2015-16 and the start of 16-17. Personally I think it'd be interesting to see him back, but I just can't forget those comments he made. It's a good thread though, and he is a realistic option, especially given that he's been at the club before.

Certainly has an attitude problem but got to admit I saw a very good future for him at one point