WW3? | Vital Football

WW3?

Pangloss

Vital Football Legend
Putin posturing probably but this is quite alarming.

Build-up of Russian troops on Ukraine-Russia border sparks concerns among Western allies

A build-up of Russian troops on Russia's border with Ukraine has triggered concern among the UK, US and other Western allies about the potential of a military attack.

A British defence source said: "The anxiety is because we don't know what's going to happen. It is an unpredictable situation."

The Bloomberg news agency reported on Thursday that Washington has warned European allies Moscow could be weighing a potential invasion of Ukraine - almost eight years on from its successful annexation of Crimea.

https://news.sky.com/story/build-up...sparks-concerns-among-western-allies-12466937

We didn’t take the coronavirus thread seriously at the start and looked what happened. So I’ll say it now, we’re all gonna die.

In all seriousness, I do think about what WW3 looks like. Will is be a physical invasion or would it be like a cyber attack en masse, just taking down everything and anything in the western world grinding us to a complete halt? We’ve seen how a ship stuck in a canal can stop the world, imagine taking down the things we take for granted.

We didn’t take the coronavirus thread seriously at the start and looked what happened. So I’ll say it now, we’re all gonna die.

In all seriousness, I do think about what WW3 looks like. Will is be a physical invasion or would it be like a cyber attack en masse, just taking down everything and anything in the western world grinding us to a complete halt? We’ve seen how a ship stuck in a canal can stop the world, imagine taking down the things we take for granted.
I'd imagine it would be a huge cyber assault on key infrastructure followed by several hydrogen bombs.

I'd imagine it would be a huge cyber assault on key infrastructure followed by several hydrogen bombs.

The one thing in our favour is that there are a lot of wealthy Russian’s with lots of capital tied up in the U.K. so hopefully it’s not us.

Scary to think that’s how it could play out though.

The one thing in our favour is that there are a lot of wealthy Russian’s with lots of capital tied up in the U.K. so hopefully it’s not us.

Scary to think that’s how it could play out though.
TBH if there is a WW3 China will be at the centre of it.

I grew up in the cold war years, and after a while you tend not to take much notice of this sort of thing.
They'll sort it.