WW3? | Page 261 | Vital Football

WW3?

It looks like the war in Ukraine is about to go red hot.

The Americans have taken a back seat so the French are now leading the charge. They are preparing to send "military advisors" to Ukraine. F-16s are being sent to Ukraine now and there is talk of the Ukrainians pushing into Russia proper.

I can't see this ending well.
It's bullshit. It's all about that little popinjay French president trying to make himself look big on the world and European stage. Alternative view from the Spectator.

It's bullshit. It's all about that little popinjay French president trying to make himself look big on the world and European stage. Alternative view from the Spectator.

It's not unusual for a British publication to disparage a French leader. The dots of not allowing Ukrainian agriculture to flood the EU and being a hawk on the war are not connected.

The reality is that the French lead the EU now and Macron is their leader. What he says matters, even if he is only saying it for domestic purposes.

Also, those Dutch F16s are very real.

Last edited:
I've been googling for a while now. To try and find if a country has ever been attacked and not responded.

I'm struggling to find anything.

Going by sky live reporting.

Iran won't respond. Iran attacked Israel and all the rockets failed or missed any kind of targets.

Israel responded and plonked a rocket right next to a nuclear base.....basically to say.... Try this again and we will slightly change the coordinates and you are all fucked.

I think this is stalemate.

Going by sky live reporting.

Iran won't respond. Iran attacked Israel and all the rockets failed or missed any kind of targets.

Israel responded and plonked a rocket right next to a nuclear base.....basically to say.... Try this again and we will slightly change the coordinates and you are all fucked.

I think this is stalemate.

I really hope that's the end of it. I just can't imagine the Iranians are going to suck it up. They are unlikely to use conventional weapons, they rarely do. They are very fond of using proxies though.

I really hope that's the end of it. I just can't imagine the Iranians are going to suck it up. They are unlikely to use conventional weapons, they rarely do. They are very fond of using proxies though.
This is all madness. There are some seriously powerful people somewhere wanting this all to happen. For whatever reason.

The reality is that the French lead the EU now and Macron is their leader. What he says matters, even if he is only saying it for domestic purposes.
Nail on head. Most of what he says is for domestic purposes or too boost his own ego. It's a diversion tactic to get the French thinking of something other than the issues he has with pension age, Muslim issues in France, farmers unhappy. Tried and trusted tactics.

Nail on head. Most of what he says is for domestic purposes or too boost his own ego. It's a diversion tactic to get the French thinking of something other than the issues he has with pension age, Muslim issues in France, farmers unhappy. Tried and trusted tactics.
There does seem to be an issue in many many counties concerning the above.