Wrexham 4-5 Grimsby | Vital Football

Wrexham 4-5 Grimsby

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
What a brilliant game that was both teams in lead twice and some cracking goals. It took me back to our non league days.
Wrexham 's big time Charlie owners will have to dig deep again next year

Last edited:
Boris will be looking for a new job soon. Good luck to Liverpool tonight, win or lose what a team, and I am speaking as a blue whose father took me to Goodison when I was 7.

None league football as been booming crowds have been brilliant. 12 k on at Notts county. Wrexham Stockport and Chesterfield getting over 10 k on. Even lower down the pyramid they are getting good gates.
And yet the BBC and Sky ignore it completely but continue to bombard us with womens football that attracts a fraction of those attendances!And that's coming from a woman!!

None league football as been booming crowds have been brilliant. 12 k on at Notts county. Wrexham Stockport and Chesterfield getting over 10 k on. Even lower down the pyramid they are getting good gates.
Enjoy watching National League matches, been to watch Torquay a few times when visiting my Latics supporting mates house in Babbacombe just a short walk from the ground,nice atmosphere.

Hope your well not seen you on here for ages
I'm great thanks John,hope you're doing well!I took a break as I was a bit bored the politics taking over other threads then got some private messages as a result and sadly one was disgusting!Still wondering what to do about it but decided not to let one idiot overshadow the rest who are really decent people!

I'm great thanks John,hope you're doing well!I took a break as I was a bit bored the politics taking over other threads then got some private messages as a result and sadly one was disgusting!Still wondering what to do about it but decided not to let one idiot overshadow the rest who are really decent people!

Name and shame love. Would some of these people talk to their mam like that ?

I think not.

That is so so sad to hear regarding the disgusting pm....how low are some people who hide behind a keyboard to abuse people...cowards.
Re the politics...sadly with very little football / club news on the horizon, politics & the current issues are the main topic. It is a shame tho when it gets into more threads than needs to be....

Publish the message and name and shame. That way the board can Police itself.

Yes the political debate can get a bit heated, but so can discussions on all manner of Latics related issues on here - even though we all (that egg chasing intruder aside) support the same team. Anyroad, I’d say welcome back, but don’t think your ‘exile’ was more than a week so perhaps not necessary!

I’d have loved to have seen some of these National league play offs but I don’t think it’s as much to do with BBC/Sky as the fact that BT have the contract ….so unless you subscribe to them an all (I don’t) then we’ll remain ‘mauling b’owt’ top level non league coverage.

Pleased to see Stockport make it back and I don’t resent Wrexham’s Hollywood investment ….they’ve served their time as well, it would have been good to see them back in the League….but Grimsby would also be ‘coming home’ after a lengthy absence ….not sure I’d want to see Solihull Moors come up as I doubt they could develop much from what they are now …but… good luck to whoever makes it.

I’d have loved to have seen some of these National league play offs but I don’t think it’s as much to do with BBC/Sky as the fact that BT have the contract ….so unless you subscribe to them an all (I don’t) then we’ll remain ‘mauling b’owt’ top level non league coverage.

Pleased to see Stockport make it back and I don’t resent Wrexham’s Hollywood investment ….they’ve served their time as well, it would have been good to see them back in the League….but Grimsby would also be ‘coming home’ after a lengthy absence ….not sure I’d want to see Solihull Moors come up as I doubt they could develop much from what they are now …but… good luck to whoever makes it.
Anybody but Solihull for me, fond memories of our special train being bricked by the Grimsby lot after an FA cup tie around 1972, I'll forgive them for that.

Trouble is these days. People just think they can post any crap on the internet and get away with it. And you can now see how some of these kids get bullied on itb

Fingers crossed for Grimsby, a proper club unlike that gravy shagger Daryl Eales' little play toy.

Grimsby would also be ‘coming home’ after a lengthy absence

Actually just 12 months as they were only relegated last season 2020-21