Would you start with Mitrovic up front, next game? | Vital Football

Would you start with Mitrovic up front, next game?

I trust Rafa's judgement and if Mitro isn't pulling his weight in training or not doing as he is told for the team then the question is void.

From what I have seen of him in the public eye then Id personally give him a shot but then again, refer to my paragraph above.

You always run the gauntlet with him, of being a man light on the field at any given time such is his temperament - but he's GOT to be more lethal than what we currently have as a 'strike force'.

Joselu was given a chance - he hasn't taken it. He needs to lose his shirt to show him how important it is.

CuckFan - 31/10/2017 18:47

You always run the gauntlet with him, of being a man light on the field at any given time such is his temperament - but he's GOT to be more lethal than what we currently have as a 'strike force'.

Joselu was given a chance - he hasn't taken it. He needs to lose his shirt to show him how important it is.

I agree about Joselu in that he's not good enough but Mitro has also had chances. Maybe the West Ham post match ban incident, albeit handbags, was the final straw for Rafa in that he'd only use him now in emergencies.

He is a loose cannon but must offer more of a goal threat than anyone else at the moment. Obviously risky in Rafas eyes.

I would stick him in , I think the Bournemouth centre halves are old school and Mitro would relish an old fashioned tussle. As stated above a loose cannon but surely would offer more threat. Added to the previous partnership with perez both seemed to like playing along side each other.

Joselu is shit and Perez seems to play no more than one good game in three, so as we all knew in the summer, we're toothless upfront. Problem with Mitrovic is he just doesn't learn and can reduce us to 10 min within 5 minutes of the game starting the thick fuck, that said there's no reason for keeping him off the bench, can definitely make a difference on 60mins.

Sadly I see no alternative, he is poor but better than Joselu. Gayle seems to be just a passenger now for some reason. I wish we had kept Murphy.