Would you rather.... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Would you rather....

Only one thing worse than a cat - and thats a talking cat.

They are the most condescending , smug, up the own backsides creatures walking this earth, give them the power to speak and it will be like 1 billion Simon Cowells on the planet.

Dog anyday

James06 - 3/6/2013 23:20

I wouldn't want a talking cat even if they were freely available. Can you imagine it?!! "he was having a wank to Sarah beeny's restoration last night" "he used your posh moisturiser on his ball bag"

That is hilarious....Gossiping cats.

If Fear ever shuts down his Internet extravaganza that should be the last thing ever published on site. "He used your posh moisturiser on his ball bag"

:3:

Big toes definately, you could hide them much more easily, or if they are absolutely massive ones (like you get in cartoons when an anvil falls off a cliff onto someones foot) then you could have them removed.

But having no ears you'd look really weird, and obviously you'd be totally bollocksed if you needed to wear specs.

You mugs! If Oscar Pistorius can do what he can (and I mean leg it round the olympic track, not murder his missus) without any legs at all, then I'm sure you can stand up straight without big toes.

And I dont even wear specs but I'd rather keep my ears thankyou very much, because you never know when your gonna need them.

I bet you'd want a talking cat as well!

The question was not 'Would you rather have no ears or carbon fibre go faster toes?'

No big toes.

No big toes at all.

This little piggy cant go to the market cause he's been decapitated by some prick in designer specs.

Nobody is taking your hearing away, just the bloody stupid flappy bits stuck on the side of your head, they get full of wax, they get hairier as you get older (I know you know this) and theyre a fucking weird shape.

Save Our Toes!

Nobody said you couldnt apply carbon fibre go faster toes though, you could even have different attachmenst, maybe flipper ones for on holiday, or a proper claw for hanging onto branches or holding down prey.

Those flappy bits might not do a lot, but you'd look a right plum without them, same as eyebrows: seemingly pointless until your mates shave em off when your hammered and you have to spend the next month drawing them on with a felt tip til they've grown back!

Trekker - 5/6/2013 18:54

Piles or a recurring abscess under a tooth.[/QUOTE

I`d rather have a cat with no ears and talking dogs with no big toes thanks.

My parents used to say that if i sat on cold floors,i`d get piles.
Mind you,they also said a big fat bearded bloke came down the chimney on christmas eve.
Now don`t think that`s an invite to discuss whether father christmas is real or not Green Tea and Heathfield ! :17:

I've never had piles or an abscess under a tooth, but I'd imagine not being able to sit down for a few days is worse than not being able to chew for a few days.

Turkey any day of the week. Great history and culture. Recently went to Istanbul and was caught up with some rioting on Mayday. The people there are passionate about there country and are actually against it becoming a Muslim state. Some elements of the government, are trying to impose a more conservative style of Islamic rule, but the population want a more secular state, with the freedom to live a Western life style.

Pakistan on the other hand is a strict Muslim state, at the heart of the Taliban.

holtelower - 4/6/2013 21:19

They are the most condescending , smug, up the own backsides creatures walking this earth, give them the power to speak and it will be like 1 billion Simon Cowells on the planet.

Dog anyday

Agreed, look what happened when we gave women the vote.

Sorry did'nt realise we were on about talking cats.