Would you like Soton to finish top4 this season ? | Vital Football

Would you like Soton to finish top4 this season ?

No as it means we haven't.

But if they did I would think it would put even more pressure of Levy

If not us, it would give everyone hope that well run clubs with money wisely invested backing a top class managers can still break the stranglehold of the silly money clubs.

Jables - 17/1/2015 18:59

Soton making top 4 would somehow just emphasize our failures so it's no from me.

But I certainly hope they will get it instead of the likes of Gooners, Spammers or Scousers!

Chelsea, City, Spurs/Soton would be ideal... Utd, Ar'senal and Pool missing out would be delightful.

As it has been alluded to already, as long as we are in the top 4 ourselves, why not? We need the usual suspects to be knocked off their pedestals and Southampton is a good and different alternative. To see the likes of Man U, Arse nal and others locked out would be good. If we could get into the top 3 it would be great, we have a way to go but it's do-able. If we do, I would love to see Southampton come 4th.

no way both us and Sotn are getting into the top 4.

Tbh if Southampton got the windfall of qualification they're well run enough to just become another team we're going to be "miles behind".

I feel Man Utd and Liverpool will invest until they get it right regardless of whether they qualify this season. ars*nal are wealthy enough to survive a season outside the ECL and still bounce back. If we're ever going to make it in we're better off it going to one of the big boys I feel than having even more competition for it next season.

Spursex - 17/1/2015 19:52

If not us, it would give everyone hope that well run clubs with money wisely invested backing a top class managers can still break the stranglehold of the silly money clubs.

This is true. If you can't outspend you must out think and out manage.

If you can outspend you get complacent.

as a neutral, seeing Southampton make the CL places is a great achievement, however, as has already been written their success, will probably mean our failure