Would be Millwall, wouldn`t it ? | Page 16 | Vital Football

Would be Millwall, wouldn`t it ?

By the time we get to see a live match the right wing cancel crew will be whipping up another fake storm. With Brexit done there will have to be new people to hate, misrepresent and blame.

By the time we get to see a live match the right wing cancel crew will be whipping up another fake storm. With Brexit done there will have to be new people to hate, misrepresent and blame.
Easter. Can’t see any issue there...😂

Spot on unfortunately. So much for "woke" and "snowflakes', it seems to me that the right wing cancel crew are quick to be upset and desperate to be outraged.

Out of interest, what should have happened to me if I'd exercised my freedom of speech/expression "right" to boo when objecting to the minute's silence over the death of Princess Margaret at the Gills match a few years ago? Honest question.

(Btw there is no way I would do such an insulting thing).

With Brexit done there will have to be new people to hate, misrepresent and blame.
At football matches? Really? Won't fans just go back to blaming the referee and hating the opposition.

It does seem odd to me that it is the left wing that is defending discrimination here?

Out of interest, what should have happened to me if I'd exercised my freedom of speech/expression "right" to boo when objecting to the minute's silence over the death of Princess Margaret at the Gills match a few years ago? Honest question. (Btw there is no way I would do such an insulting thing).

1. You could have been ejected and subject to a banning sanction, if that`s how the Club felt about it.

2. Someone in your immediate vicinity, with royalist allegiance, might have punched you.

3. All those around you might simply have applauded to drown out your booing - as it`s now customary to clap rather than contemplate a passing in silence.

All of the above are possibilities, but #1 appears to be the most in vogue at this time.

1. You could have been ejected and subject to a banning sanction, if that`s how the Club felt about it.

2. Someone in your immediate vicinity, with royalist allegiance, might have punched you.

3. All those around you might simply have applauded to drown out your booing - as it`s now customary to clap rather than contemplate a passing in silence.

All of the above are possibilities, but #1 appears to be the most in vogue at this time.

Booing Princess Margaret? It's come to this? Dear God, why would anyone want to boo Princess Margaret? I think everyone would stop and look, and then just shake their heads. The players would walk off, the tea bars would shut, and the band of the Royal Marines would refuse to enter the pitch. Anthony Armstrong Jones, maybe -but Princess Margaret?

We sat close to Anthony Armstrong Jones and company on a eurostar once and didn't feel the need to boo. I did cheer involuntarily when Bobby Womack passed through the carriage on another occasion.

We sat close to Anthony Armstrong Jones and company on a eurostar once and didn't feel the need to boo. I did cheer involuntarily when Bobby Womack passed through the carriage on another occasion.
I intentionally ignored Gerry Adams at Kerry airport.
I’d been on a short break but was asked to check something out while I was over there and ended up on the same flight back as Adams, purely by chance.

Best Rolling Stones single eva!

I intentionally ignored Gerry Adams at Kerry airport.
I’d been on a short break but was asked to check something out while I was over there and ended up on the same flight back as Adams, purely by chance.

Least you knew you were safe -well, safer.