Wot no match thread? | Vital Football

Wot no match thread?

Bear1951

Vital Football Legend
Was the site down or have Sex and Sask gone on strike?
Disappointed with the gate on a nice sunny afternoon.

Drinking the day away with BFC Pete and Abel, throw Sussex and Ingham in to the mix PHT and Salfud on the flag duties and that lazy git Sask is in the sun, again!! this time in Portugal...........

Goals vid is up :grinning:

Poor game they got two goals from set pieces and we are lucky to get a point....The team selection leaves a lot to be desired and subs used. late.
We need a better management team next season.

The only reason I stayed is because I wanted to see if the subs could change the game Kirby added more sense of urgency I was elated when the equaliser went in we in no way deserved it though. I’ve not seen much of the team but what I’ve seen of Turton I’d like to see him back in the side

im all cockney now dont you know, according to the arse behind is in M block wanting to twat me for my accent. dont you just love some Pool fans.

Spot Suffolk the Cockney Bastard.

........................................................................M BLOCK......................................................

:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:
:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::utv::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

Last edited:
The only reason I stayed is because I wanted to see if the subs could change the game Kirby added more sense of urgency I was elated when the equaliser went in we in no way deserved it though. I’ve not seen much of the team but what I’ve seen of Turton I’d like to see him back in the side

Turton is our best RB. Can only think that he can't be fully fit.
I'm not a lover of Nottingham, or Pritchard, although both have improved as the season has progressed and I have to remind myself that they both were non-league this time last season.

Yeah getting there thanks. Expect it will take two or three months of cycling, swimming and walking to get into condition to be taking on the moron in M block though.:grinning:

The gentleman aka sexy, is being asked by the men in hi viz if they can see identification allowing him to occupy said spot occupied , no one other than said fan. Im unsure why a discrimination charge is not forwarded to head hi viz honcho.

Spot Suffolk the Cockney Bastard.

........................................................................M BLOCK......................................................

:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:
:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::utv::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:
cheeky fecker never would it be a wet spam rag, someone should of warned the wembley 50/50 sellers it was same colours as dingles. come on you O's