Worth a win | Page 2 | Vital Football

Worth a win

Didn't see the Norwich game so won't comment on the contents. BUT why do we have a left back taking penalties????? What is so wrong with the strikers and forwards they can't be trusted in a one on one from twelve yards where they have the advantage? Doesn't say much for the overall onfidence in them.

To be honest, if the club can't be arsed to put out a strong side, I can't see why I should be arsed with the result. "!rotate the squad" f*** off. We don't have a squad big enough or strong enough to "rotate". Even if injuries are back. We just sold two of our best defenders and a hero that won't be as good elsewhere and didn't replace any of them. We PLAYED A WEAKENED SIDE because we don't care about the cup. So I don't care we lost.

All this talk about sacking Smith is like Brexit. Aiming the blame in the wrong places. If we sack Smith we get another "coach" told who is being bought and sold and who has to make the best of what's left. Smith is doing the best with what he has. I was anti Smith at first, thought his appointment was poor but now see we have a good and decent boss doing the best with what he has.

Want to sack someone? Get shot of that slimy creep who talked our owner out of having a manager with a say, who slimed in Under a door with pointless expressions, and was the start of us sliding. Yes he's found a few gems, but found a few turds too. "We will be stronger at the end of every transfer window. Once again. f*** off. We are weaker every time, grow stronger then get weaker.

If we don't win at Bolton on Saturday, the worst side in the division by a long way. Blame the system. Not the boss, not the players, but an over reliance on letting slimy bastards make a simple game complicated.

Good post CB, football without emotion is just plain old business!

Still feel that the deadline day sales have been a kick in the plums, and we haven't got over it yet. In time we will & the sales will make sense.

Need a morale booster tomorrow, we've not won there in a while so why not.

Otherwise I fear for DS & for the rest of our season.

Coyr

Good point, Bolton could well be the day that decides how the rest of the season goes. A win, especially a good one, could be the kickstart we need, but defeat and the slump is going on a bit too long to be a blip, however well we are playing.

Sounds like we finally got the win out football has deserved. Three cracking goals it seems, we just don't do ugly when it comes to performances.

Onto Tuesday which should be a good night under the floodlights, our recent form against Derby ain't bad. Another win and we will gazing upwards at the table not down.

Fine margins in football. They were all over us for twenty minutes, hit the post and missed a sitter. If they had gone in people would be screamimg for DS's head. Might be a new tactic, bring Barbet on after first half an hour?

Same again last night as for most of this season so far. Apart from the first 15 minutes we totally dominated the game. Thankfully we got a point at the end but I can't recall a more one sided game.

Derby were a disgrace, cynical tackling and time wasting from 15 minutes. They came with one objective, to stop us playing.