Worst Players | Vital Football

Worst Players

Scharnerarma

Vital Youth Team
We've done a thread on the best ever tics team, but on the flip side of that, who are the worst players we've had / whats the worst 11 you can put together?! Either poor attitude, waste of wages and transfer fees, lack of ability etc. I feel sorry for players that never shown what they could do due to injuries, but feel free to include them if you like!

I'll mention Julius Agahowa, Mauro Boselli, Rachid Bouaouzan and Marlon King to get the ball rolling, but theres plenty more out there!

Jason Koumas is up there with the worst.
We've done a thread on the best ever tics team, but on the flip side of that, who are the worst players we've had / whats the worst 11 you can put together?! Either poor attitude, waste of wages and transfer fees, lack of ability etc. I feel sorry for players that never shown what they could do due to injuries, but feel free to include them if you like!

I'll mention Julius Agahowa, Mauro Boselli, Rachid Bouaouzan and Marlon King to get the ball rolling, but theres plenty more out there!
Jason Koumas is up there with the worst.

Out of all the bad players we may have had over the years, I have to admit, Jason Koumas would not be one that instantly springs to mind.
He may not have had a succesful spell here, but as a footballer I think he had more to him than perhps he showed whilst with us.

Grant Holt, Jason Scotland (what did we expect with that surname) Reece James.....the one from Man Ure!

Fuck me i could be here all day!

Haugaard was the ginger haired loan keeper Joyce signed from Stoke.He was atrocious after a good 1st game in which he saved a pen.He would be my Gk as he was shocking.To make matters worse he had that ridiculous clause in his loan contract meaning we had to play him despite his horrendous form,which meant a solid keeper in Gilks couldn't start.

I've gone for a 442 formation which consists of players who were either poor,a waste of wages or both.

Haugaard.
McNaughton. Amaya. Rogne. Edman.
Odelusi. Fyvie. Cowie. Bouaouzan.
Agahowa. Boselli.

Furthermore you can also add a big waste of transfer fees to that front two of mine,not just wages.Agahowa cost around 2 million and Boselli around 6 million.
The only contribution I remember Agahowa make was missing an absolute sitter against Liverpool with a header and likewise Boselli against Sunderland.
The only positive I can think of was Boselli scored an absolute screamer against Bournemouth in the FA Cup 3rd round replay in 2013,which sent us through.We all know what happened after that so he wasn't completely useless and actually scored a very important goal for us.

And on the goalkeeping front - Vlaimir Stojkovich - the only frikky serbian ever born.
His competition was Richard Kingson - another shocker.
They played against each other at the world cup 2010 which i believe is the only time 2 goalkeepers from the same club have done this - love tics - always making history 🔵⚪😁

Haugaard was the ginger haired loan keeper Joyce signed from Stoke.He was atrocious after a good 1st game in which he saved a pen.He would be my Gk as he was shocking.To make matters worse he had that ridiculous clause in his loan contract meaning we had to play him despite his horrendous form,which meant a solid keeper in Gilks couldn't start.

I've gone for a 442 formation which consists of players who were either poor,a waste of wages or both.

Haugaard.
McNaughton. Amaya. Rogne. Edman.
Odelusi. Fyvie. Cowie. Bouaouzan.
Agahowa. Boselli.
Fyvie has an FA Cup winners medal, think he deserves better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah,I remember the winger Jenkinson.He constantly did that stepover trick which always bought a cheer from the terraces at Springfield Park.
I also vaguely remember we had a centre half called Pasquale Bruno.He started a tics game at Springfield,did ok,was big and slow.Then went off at half time and we never saw him again.

And on the goalkeeping front - Vlaimir Stojkovich - the only frikky serbian ever born.
His competition was Richard Kingson - another shocker.
They played against each other at the world cup 2010 which i believe is the only time 2 goalkeepers from the same club have done this - love tics - always making history 🔵⚪😁

You are correct Hampton, please see below a quote from the website beneath the quote.

Wigan Athletic had the "distinction" of providing both goalkeepers when Serbia met Ghana in the 2010 World Cup finals in the form of Vladimir Stojkovic and Richard Kingson. However, neither goalkeeper was retained by the Latics for the 2010/11 season after the club decided not to extend Stojkovic's loan spell and released Kingson from his contract.

http://www.goalkeepersaredifferent.com/keepers/quirky-facts.html

If you ever want a quirky football/goalkeeper related question for a quiz, the above website has hundreds.

I think you could have different line ups just for those who were a waste of money/crap and those who flopped coz their attitude stank
Koumas would be in the latter team whilst the likes of Agahowa and Boselli would be in the former