Worst and weirdest Nativities | Vital Football

Worst and weirdest Nativities

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
Hahahaha I bet you thought OMG another Christian post as it is so near to Christmas

:19: :19: :19: :19: :19:

Not exactly:

the 50 worst and weirdest nativity sets

each year i’ve posted an expanding list of “the worst nativity sets.” but i have to be honest with you and write that i can’t really label all of these “worst” anymore. for starters, i’ve grown fond of some of them over time. then, as the last has grown, i’ve stumbled on some that i think are absolutely brilliant in one way or another. so there’s no question about it: some are horrible and tacky. some are weird and freakish. some are merely meh. and some, well, rock.

but you’ll have to be the judge, i suppose.

i have one primary rule for inclusion (which i break a couple times because i can’t help myself: i only include nativities that were made as nativities. in other words, i haven’t included photos of the dozens of lego nativities, superhero nativities, star wars figurines nativities, barbie doll nativities, coke can nativities, alcohol bottle nativities, and others i’ve received. however, alert reader “joan from the detroit ‘burbs” pointed me to a website with these kinds of nativities, and i just have to include one or two of them, because they made me laugh out loud (proving that i cannot effectively draw the line).

Continued:

http://whyismarko.com/2013/the-50-worst-and-weirdest-nativity-sets/?fb_action_ids=942038450442&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=facebook&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B765601743455546%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%22facebook%22%5D