Worrall in Europe | Page 2 | Vital Football

Worrall in Europe

If he's getting criticised playing for Rangers he needs to sort himself out or else he isn't going to be any good in the Championship.

The issue was he wasnt hoofing it to the hun c*nts

Shit, wrong account

Wasn't it more a criticism of him being slow to get the ball forward, given that they were losing?

I didn't watch more than a few minutes, as I was watching Ryder cup - but, his players scores are pretty low too (5/10)!

He wasnt playing it long and no one was dropping back for it so he looked slow and clueless. Its why hes up there, to develop his game. Hopefully that will be a big learning curve for him and he can kick on because he is a good player

He wasnt playing it long and no one was dropping back for it so he looked slow and clueless. Its why hes up there, to develop his game. Hopefully that will be a big learning curve for him and he can kick on because he is a good player

Definitely a good prospect and you will only really learn and develop by getting game time - which is pretty much what Brereton said in the match programme for Blackburn.

I do hope Joe comes back a better player.

He wasn’t great against Livingston, but none of em were. Going to ibrox bar to watch them again in a bit????

Just got back ?. Worrall was excellent. Won’t pretty much every tackle,every header, read the game superbly and was in the right place at the right time for many interceptions, distributed the ball very well, and launched it into play when he had to. For me he was man of the match, but I think they gave it to the forward who scored a couple.
If you prefer Rangers out of the two big boys, I recommend a night at this place, as the atmosphere is fantastic. On a side note, there were some old school Forest geezers in there (the naughty ones?) and apparently there are about a hundred Forest fans going there today to “watch” the game. I dread to think ?