Worrall in Europe | Vital Football

Worrall in Europe

My only concern is that he loves the experience so much he decides he wants to either stay at Rangers or otherwise move on from us. If his relationship with AK is strained then it could be a distinct possibility.

The reality is if he does well then Rangers won’t be able to afford him but the experience could lead to other interest.

He’s on Everton and Liverpool’s radar. Apparently Everton have kept tabs since his cup debut whilst on loan where he had a stormer. They put in a cheeky bid last summer when we were negotiating dowels loan.

Doesn’t surprise me. Others may disagree but I honestly believe he has a big future. He has ability and the right attitude which always helps.

Rangers fans were not happy with his performance today.Many stating he had a mare.Didn't watch it today, did anyone watch it?

I didn't think he had a mare. The Rangers fans wanted him to pass it long quicker than he was. If it's not on, keep it, don't waste it.
Worrall wanted possession from what I saw.

Probably trying to cheat their way out of paying anything for him filthy hun *****.

Ex forest legend Gary Holt was managing Livingston . Rangers really are poor if they were there for a week they wouldn't have scored . Gers fans saying worrall will be 4th choice there . Poor positionally and crap distribution. Not my words.

Ex forest legend Gary Holt was managing Livingston . Rangers really are poor if they were there for a week they wouldn't have scored . Gers fans saying worrall will be 4th choice there . Poor positionally and crap distribution. Not my words.

The words of top gear magazine