World Cup 2018 Fred sponsored by Unfounded Optimism followed by Abject Disappointment | Page 55 | Vital Football

World Cup 2018 Fred sponsored by Unfounded Optimism followed by Abject Disappointment

my saver gone out, not sure what de bruyne had for breakfast but he was useless and the spine just didnt really get going. The bonus is that I can us see tearing France a new one, they can defend as deep as they like, we will find a way through, also prob score from a set piece and have the pace at the back to nullify their pace. come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
It will all be so surreal if we lost to Croatia as Ive hardly been excited this tourn yet as ive just been that confident wed get to the final that its sort of taken the edge off it so far lol it will go pear-shaped when i start to work out my winnings so i aint gonna til the job is done. A bit liek not touching the trophy til afterwards ;)

Only 29 devastated nations so far! (not to mention Italy, Holland etc who didn't even make it). Only two more to go!

Think it will be another tight game with us a bit like the French (not quite as good) and Croatia a bit like Belgium (not quite as good).

Croatia are fairly nationalistic and capable of getting very mardy, need to concentrate again.

Seen us lose in a.semi final before so would be nice to see something new.

I was two in 66 but remember 90 well getting wasted in a pub in Bisley and thinking how great it was to tie to toe with the Germans and match them. I reckon this team can go one further.

We're gonna win by 1 and no extra time needed.

It's coming home (eeeeeeekk)

He's having a good game, just need an end product. Kane really should of put us 2 up, may not get a better chance.

Took off sterling left on Ali , Ali has been a passenger 2nd half he didn't get out to stop the cross. This is horrible they have reverted to being a typical England side this half.

Best team over 2 hours won unfortunately. Well done to Croatia but I won't relish watching them in a final.

It's so tragic watching a game slip away. We've seen it so many times with forest over the years. You could see it happening from the second half onwards.

Best world cup in a while though. I just hope France win because I win thirty quid on the work sweep if they do.

A real shame because for this team that was the chance. No way are they likely to repeat this in the 40°+ of Qatar