World Cup 2018 Fred sponsored by Unfounded Optimism followed by Abject Disappointment | Page 20 | Vital Football

World Cup 2018 Fred sponsored by Unfounded Optimism followed by Abject Disappointment

When u go past the defence they look very good. Modric and ratic r top top quality. Think spain, brazil and maybe france better.

Even the right back who looks llike Shia Lebouef looks decent and the keeper looks solid enough and I actually think Lovren has turned in to a decent player this season.

I have them in the office sweep so am hoping they wake up! No one has really yet shown themselves good enough to win it with a lot of teams underperforming.

Agree with that- as ever, some teams grow with the competition. There are 4-5 teams atm who might. Croatia are certainly building momentum but it could be too early.

Very open atm, anybodies tournament.

Anyone for a.game of footalking?

He's a prancing, cheating twat but you can't deny his fancy tricks or his goal record. You don't get to be third highest ever scorer for Brazil without working hard and being quite good. He will overtake TheRealRonaldo and Pele as well to become their greatest ever scorer.

He's a prancing, cheating twat but you can't deny his fancy tricks or his goal record. You don't get to be third highest ever scorer for Brazil without working hard and being quite good. He will overtake TheRealRonaldo and Pele as well to become their greatest ever scorer.

He's no more a cheating twat than Alli, who looks like he has been taking lesson off of Tom Daly

For all of Neymar's faults, he can play when he puts his mind to it; unfortunately his ego keeps getting in the way

Tom Daly you say

giphy.gif

Was hoping Iceland would win this one and effectively put Argentina out.

Good counter-attacking goal though and Iceland showing their limitations.

Nigeria actually look quite decent. Far cry from the side who were awful against us and Croatia.

Rugby in Sydney, Ireland leading at half time 12 - 9. Very rugged stuff. A few injuries too, not surprising.

Sorry for the intrusion but there's at least one of you interested. Apart from me that is.