Work | Page 3 | Vital Football

Work

kefkat - 13/11/2013 11:36

ClivetheVillan - 13/11/2013 11:30

I know what your saying GT and KK and i am tankful for your kind words really am, but when you have worked and studied to get a better life and something grabs a hold of you and stops you being and doing what you want or wanted to be in life it drags you down tbh, never want my kids to see daddy unemployed but fingers crossed (only one hand lol two is bad luck) my operations soon enough will work and i can get back to bloody moaning about work again woohoo ;) But thank you for kind words yam good ens!

Even if you don't get back to work Clive, you will bring your youngsters up to understand why you haven't been able to work: You will bring them up with decency and to be worthwhile people in our society and to make a difference. You will bring them up to have compassion for others and to think of others stories as to why they are where they are and do what they do.

You still have much to teach them whether you are in the ''acceptable' world of work or not.

Being a great Dad is your job so don't think you don't work, cos you do. Being a great parent is the most worthwhile job you will ever do, so get this other stuff out of your head and focus on what you can and are doing and not what you can't

Hate seeming self pity mar mate but i do say what i think and feel tbh but i know what your saying and your right (as always) be great if the operations work though but been looking into some training for learning courses and ones for people no eyesight tbh so i am planning ahead in case i do lose me sight over the next x amount of years but will make sure my boys know how lucky you are to be fit and able and make the most of your life as i would have wanted too this i will ensure mate, again cheers for being supportive being a dad is brilliant and proud they grow so fast tbh (as you know)

randy.stand - 13/11/2013 13:57

I am a Student Nurse who has just qualified and graduate soon from the University of Wolverhampton with a RN DIPHE BSc Hons qualification. I've been offered and accepted a job on the Adult Surgical Unit (ASU) at City Hospital on Dudley Road, Bham and start middle of January! So its my final few weeks to enjoy being a student. Back to Oldbury on Nov 25th for the rest of my community elective placement and i finish that on Jan 10th with my final day (party day) at uni being January 13th. Where have the years gone?!

My Partner is a Sister at City she said she'll come and have a look at you when you start!

Villan57 - 13/11/2013 21:11

randy.stand - 13/11/2013 13:57

I am a Student Nurse who has just qualified and graduate soon from the University of Wolverhampton with a RN DIPHE BSc Hons qualification. I've been offered and accepted a job on the Adult Surgical Unit (ASU) at City Hospital on Dudley Road, Bham and start middle of January! So its my final few weeks to enjoy being a student. Back to Oldbury on Nov 25th for the rest of my community elective placement and i finish that on Jan 10th with my final day (party day) at uni being January 13th. Where have the years gone?!

My Partner is a Sister at City she said she'll come and have a look at you when you start!

Haha :35:

I don't think your doing self pity Clive: I just am bolstering you into thinking about things differently. When we feel peeved with something we can't always think it through how to think about it in more constructive way

ClivetheVillan - 13/11/2013 18:24

Barney2004 - 13/11/2013 11:33

clive, why dont you try selling things on ebay... i do it and make a decent profit. I could give you a link to a good website if you want for a warehouse that sells things in bulk. they have things on there £20 upwards. whack them on ebay and watch them fly out.

the warehouse by the way is totally legit , they sell brand new stock from shops that have closed down.

The other day i bought 20 england caps, decent. The cost me £20 for the lot. I'm shifting them on ebay for a fiver each. Easy money.

Something to think about that Barn mate cheers but will wait til chrimbo is out the way tbh which has took a lot to get almost everything in fort he kids lol but will defo take a look dude cheers :35:

it's a good and easy way to make money mate. can be a ball ache sometimes .... but worth it. If you need help setting it up then jsut PM me

Ratman - 14/11/2013 12:03

I design Slaughter houses

... honestly that really is my job.
You have missed your calling in life mate you would have been perfect as Frank Spencer's stuntman.

gator - 14/11/2013 12:16

You have missed your calling in life mate you would have been perfect as Frank Spencer's stuntman.

A few people have said that to me. Im not sure what they mean :16:

Ratman - 14/11/2013 12:19

gator - 14/11/2013 12:16

A few people have said that to me. Im not sure what they mean :16:
Try watching a few old shows of some mothers do have em lol mind they are worth watching he was a scream.

Yeah I knew when you put that face thingy but wasn't sure you had seen the programmes it was brilliant and yes your mother sure did.

I love the story how you got that job mate - talk about a chance meeting!

I've stumbled into the Finance Manager role for a steel company. It's dull as dishwater but it pays the bills.

ive just decided to put myself into a night shift at a childrens home tomorrow night as well as doing my normal job in the day time. Why? because im fucking stupid. On the plus side i decide what i get paid , and i've gone with £12 an hour, which isnt too bad :35:

James06 - 14/11/2013 13:37

I love the story how you got that job mate - talk about a chance meeting!

I've stumbled into the Finance Manager role for a steel company. It's dull as dishwater but it pays the bills.

Yeah I was very lucky really. First the bloke thought I was gonna rob his brief case then 5 mins later he's offering me a job. Been here nearly 12 years now!