Words you like, words you don't like. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Words you like, words you don't like.

Never thought of words I like but the two words I'm beginning to despise are model and project.

gator - 8/11/2013 20:56

Never thought of words I like but the two words I'm beginning to despise are model and project.

:19: project and ##young and hungry'' aswell :26:

Barney2004 - 1/11/2013 12:47

i like the word ****. mainly because people hate it.

Bet me to it havnt used it much in the states they really really dont like it... I think its lost meaning in Ireland and England because we use it so much

Dislike: LOL

As mentioned above 'discharge' especially when the word vaginal is used before it !

'Ticks' aswell is another word that makes my skin crawl

I like the word "vouchsafe" and try to get into at least one sentence a day. I dislike people asking me about my "partner". I have a wife (whom I like).

Until 10 a.m. this morning -

Like - Damp

After 10.a.m. this morning -

Dislike - Damp

I hate being a landlord!

Hi hate amalgamated words like chillax WTF is that all about.

According to Donnie Darko the two most beautiful English words together are 'cellar door'

I like the word amalgamated

Hate - buds

Love the word -villa

Hate the name - Villa's Boas as every time I read it somewhere I think it's an article about Villa only to see it's that pleb!

Love - pleb or plebeian and twat, twat is my favourite word because you can use it in jest and as a serious insult.

Plebgate enquiry this does my head in on the news every bloody day, so what if he did call em plebs i bet they feckin am anyway

One of my favourite words is Rambunctious, ever since I heard it on the beer baron episode of the simpsons, disliked words are clunge and dope.

Like - Xmas
Dislike - Christmas

Don't like the way what is supposed to be a fun and happy time of year is ruined by religious conotations.

:15:

There would be an end of year celebration regardless of religion. I like - Crimbo

Dislike - Festive period (and I mean Christmas not an untimely period)