Word of the Year Announced | Vital Football

Word of the Year Announced

Ah, I just looked it up........in good old fashioned English we call it a picture or a photograph

What does your voice command come up with when you say selfie?
This could become a game you know!

Trekker - 19/11/2013 09:20

Wouldn't know, our phone doesn't listen to me.

I would have though it would be the 'C' word considering the amount of times it is used in films and TV shows these days.

Trekker - 19/11/2013 10:20

I might give it a go.....I might not post the results though. lol

Wurzel - 19/11/2013 10:46

I would have though it would be the 'C' word considering the amount of times it is used in films and TV shows these days.

Circumspect?

Half? I think you're being a bit generous there Rob.

Or rather, "I fink ur bing a bit genurus ther Rob"

What's with people (okay kids or trendies or wannabes) saying 'boom' or 'like a boss' after they announce something?

I see it all the time on facebook, and not even for anything decent or an achievement like you may expect.

eg. Sitting infront of the telly with a brew and fish finger sandwich, like a boss, Boom!

WTF?!!

Also the word 'Epic' seems pretty popular thesedays.

Read about it on the news this morning: Selfie I thought was a shortened version of selfish LOL. Oh and my talking message n my phone brings up selfie as Sophie cos yes I was sad enough to try it. :10:

Read about it on the news this morning: Selfie I thought was a shortened version of selfish LOL. Oh and my talking message n my phone brings up selfie as Sophie cos yes I was sad enough to try it. :10: