WORD ASSOCIATION 24 | Vital Football

WORD ASSOCIATION 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He, he, he! Though the combination of what was already there, what dropped from above during the game and the broken seats were not funny at the time - not forgetting that most salubrious of pubs!!!

Bear - Teddy

Not so bad, Caz - you and your other half ok?
Very nearly moved to your neck of the woods earlier on this year, but it didnt happen - cos of the lockdown.
My girlfriend got a job in Doncaster, and the plan was for her to relocate to the Doncaster area , and if she settled there i was going to follow and look for a job in the South Yorks area.
But , the week before she was due to start we went into lockdown , and we didnt think it was worth it - cos we'd obviously have been stuck a 100 miles apart from each other - so she didnt go in the end.
Twas a shame - it was a job she really wanted.

Partner - (in) Crime

Not so bad, Caz - you and your other half ok?
Very nearly moved to your neck of the woods earlier on this year, but it didnt happen - cos of the lockdown.
My girlfriend got a job in Doncaster, and the plan was for her to relocate to the Doncaster area , and if she settled there i was going to follow and look for a job in the South Yorks area.
But , the week before she was due to start we went into lockdown , and we didnt think it was worth it - cos we'd obviously have been stuck a 100 miles apart from each other - so she didnt go in the end.
Twas a shame - it was a job she really wanted.

Partner - (in) Crime

Shame that digger - but you never know, these things are sometimes meant to be. We are fine here thanks - starting to move around a little now! The first time I went to a shop that wasn't Asda it felt really peculiar!

Status
Not open for further replies.