Woohoo. The End Of The World Is Nigh | Vital Football

Woohoo. The End Of The World Is Nigh

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
or not.........

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/12/13/universe-collapse-phase-transition_n_4437807.html?ncid=webmail2

So no need to cancel my newspaper deliver just yet then.

Well, difficult isn't it VofN? They do say it could be very soon, or a billion years. So I'm in two minds whether to bother having a shave or not!

Does anyone know what happens to black holes in the end? Do they just keep growing infinitely, getting bigger and bigger, swallowing more and more stuff or do they eventually explode?

My completely unscientific theory of the universe is that it expands to a point where all if the energy of the big bang is spread so thinly that it collapes in on itself until it becomes so dense that it explodes again.

I have no proof what-so-ever but that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Well I love reading science ideas and theories but that really did seem a load of mumbling nonsense lol. Oh and if we find another particle then we were talking bollocks.

Still big things have small beginnings.

I just love the time frame, could be now, could be a billion years.

I need it narrowed down slightly really!

PMSL, I know that was the bit I loved, and the - It could be happening right now. That's a cue to look at them, swirl your finger beside your head and go - of course it is mate.

LOL could be right now or maybea billion years LOL you gotta give it to these boffins that come up with these things, do they realise they like all of us will not be around forever and our life spans are short anyway ffs we couldbe hit by a bus tommorow has now changed into 'the universe could collapse tommorow' now thats futuristic talk lol