Women's Football (World Cups, WSL, Villa, the lot) | Page 47 | Vital Football

Women's Football (World Cups, WSL, Villa, the lot)

For those interested I've just found out that Villa Ladies will be playing arsenal Ladies next Sunday and the game is on BBC 2 with a 12.30 KO.
Should make for an interesting Villa double header( insert your own double entendre, no sniggering at the back)

For those interested I've just found out that Villa Ladies will be playing arsenal Ladies next Sunday and the game is on BBC 2 with a 12.30 KO.
Should make for an interesting Villa double header( insert your own double entendre, no sniggering at the back)
Is this the football equivalent of a mother/daughter combo

This is a turnaround from last season. Not much into Women's footie but do like the look of a good table and the occasional look at results. Yet another thing for Wes And Nas to be proud of.:utv:

This is a turnaround from last season. Not much into Women's footie but do like the look of a good table and the occasional look at results. Yet another thing for Wes And Nas to be proud of.:utv:

It doesn't look like it's going to be a terrible struggle like last season was for them but the big test will come against Arsenal who are one of the real big hitters. The gap in quality between the top 2 or 3 and the rest is huge in that league.

Thought game management was spot on, but we had Wesley up front so couldn't capitalise. 3 fluke goals and whatsherface from last season coming back to bite us.

Decent game really, never a 4-0 but Arse deserved the win.

I am however pleased I found out our right back was only 16 before posting. :innocent:

good performance against a team that in all honesty are head and shoulders above us, beating both chelsea and man city this season.....

didnt expect anything else but felt they were unlucky to end up 0-4

It was men v boys……erm I meant women v girls. Dipped in and out of it and Arsenal were better by miles. We had a plucky rearguard action and defended solidly, but we were never in the game from what I saw. Another couple of years and we’ll be competitive. :utv:

Just watching the Villa ladies beating the noses 1-0 at half time at the sty. Its on the FA player live if you sign up. They appear to have improved a bit recently.

poor game really. There is a definite gulf in class between the top 4 or 5 teams and the rest. But a win against the great unwashed is still a good result.