Women’s Euros | Vital Football

Women’s Euros

Skoorb

Alert Team
Right I am going to say this out loud.…….

It is great that the matches are sold out and that the games are being shown live :clap: This is fantastic and I hope England do well, I really do.

There will be some good football on display for sure but I wish the commentators would be honest and call out some of the overhit and under hit passes, poor control etc when it happens rather than simply ignoring it And pretending it didn’t happen.

Right I am going to say this out loud.…….

It is great that the matches are sold out and that the games are being shown live :clap: This is fantastic and I hope England do well, I really do.

There will be some good football on display for sure but I wish the commentators would be honest and call out some of the overhit and under hit passes, poor control etc when it happens rather than simply ignoring it And pretending it didn’t happen.

and stop the chin wagging when there is nothing happening

England currently beating Norway 5-0 and it’s not even halftime. I have only seen a couple of the goals - they ere well taken but the Norwegian defending has been utterly shite. …….and yet this awful display is not being called out because, of course, this would spoil the narrative.

More shite defending and it’s 6-0 and the commentators wet themselves. :rolleyes:

Watching the England v Spain QF...well, half watching......we have Bargain Hunt on the main tv ....I have to say it's pretty breathless, anodyne stuff. All huff and puff but painfully little quality. Lots of rushing the ball up the pitch only to miscontrol a pass, get too close to an opponent and lose possession.......and SoBe weak efforts with no end product.

Doubtless it will get talked up at halftime as a "thilling encounter between two well matched sides"..... except I can't be asked to listen. Sorry.

England 0 Spain 1
74th minute

they battled it out, the subs changed the game and England just scraped home, but had they lost you could not complain, Spain were excellent, apart from the cheating and poor finishing, Stanway's winner was brilliant but Spain gave her the room to shoot and she was quick to take that chance, we will miss her at City but wish her well at Bayern

They did give her too much space but she took it well

And yes ...the Spanish team were a bunch of moaning, diving cheats. The number of times they adopted The Rooney Pose (arms out whilst complaining to officials) was too frequent to count 🙄

They did give her too much space but she took it well

And yes ...the Spanish team were a bunch of moaning, diving cheats. The number of times they adopted The Rooney Pose (arms out whilst complaining to officials) was too frequent to count 🙄

you noticed as well. but they say if you bleat about it enough, sometimes it brings results, but if we had stricter Refs like in Rugby then they would learn to shut up and get on with it

Look, I know she plays for Chelsea, but she is just the best.
couldn't be that she is also an Aussie? :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

I do however think she is a top striker and would be better off with Lyon or City because we need a striker and we have lost two this season and we are not blessed at the moment with Ellen White not being as prolific as she used to be