Women (or men) you fancy, but don't know why | Vital Football

Women (or men) you fancy, but don't know why

holtelower

Vital Football Hero
The thread is as it says on the tin.

Lets face it, most of fancy the usuals, like Cheryl Cole and the like (and for the females, the Johnny Depps) , but we all have a few that we think, I don't know why, but she does it for me.

So lets admit to them. I will start off with a few of mine.

1. Ness in Gavin and Stacey, not Ruth Jones - Ness !!! , just does it for me.

2. Anna Windass from Corry, think she is well fit

3. And you are seriously think I am wierd here, but I find the woman from The Chase sexy. It's the "I'm in charge" thing.

Go on, you know you want to admit it !!

I always know why i fancy my women :17:
Of course when i was a kid it was different :8: :7:
But now I`m an adult,it`s :20: :20: ,unless she feels horny,then it`s :4: :4:

I`ve always deeply loved Debbie Harry.Not in a sexy way.I just love her and she obviously loves me,because she got her drummer (Clem Burke)to fly over here about 32 years ago to sign a photo for me.

I have always liked the older woman, Helen Mirren in that cop drama she was in did it for me,

Club dude that is amazing man she did that for you WOW!!!!

I really like Sarah beeny, and not just for the obvious couple of reasons, although they were probably the initial reason. I think it's the fact she'll get her hands dirty and is happy to pick up a sledgehammer and get stuck in.

I also like dr pixie McKenna off embarrassing bodies. She's got boyish ginger hair and a big hooter but she does it for me. Probably because I think if she's happy to touch people's genital warts and horrendous piles then I can relax around her knowing she won't take the piss out my little pecker.

Yeah, Sarah Beenie is sexy in a "I'm hard and live on the 10th floor of a tower block" sort of way, similar thing to Cerys from Catatonia.

I like Juliette Lewis but its her voice more than anything else. Keep talking girl..

This is a strange 1 I don't get myself. Jimmy Nail with his I don't what it is. I think I kinda seen him differently when I heard him sing Crocodile Shoes

I am not into women but 2 women I think are really sazzy and cool are Sharon Osbourne and Abbs on NCIS

I can see where you peeps are coming from - though I don't know all of the programmes. But I'm with Clubpaver on this one, I always know why I fancy certain women..... if I didn't know, I wouldn't fancy them....

Fiona Bruce must be pushing 60 but I'd definitely have a go on it. I dunno if it's the sexy husky posh very british bbc accent, the intelligence or her actual looks, but she is fit.

Fiona Bruce phwoar grrrr lol yep me too James, i could just imagine her teaching me in her posh accent on many things ;)

I personally think older woman are far more sexy than the young dolly birds, even when i was a raging red hot blooded teen on the pull i enjoyed the few mature woman encounters i had, they know what they want that in itself is awesome lol

Here is a list of top 50 older sexy woman

http://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Sexiest+Women+Over+50

I am amazed at how some of those over 50's look, on that list above,

ClivetheVillan - 10/5/2013 21:43

I have always liked the older woman, Helen Mirren in that cop drama she was in did it for me,

Club dude that is amazing man she did that for you WOW!!!!
Why do i want to shag the arse off her its weird

Mind when we were teens my mate wanted to shag miss Diane now that was fucking weird