Wolves v Newcastle | Page 3 | Vital Football

Wolves v Newcastle

Those who fear relegation should gain a lot of confidence from what they saw there,we are not great but still a lot better than any team in the bottom 8 and we are only two points off 13th place.

Ashley with the help of Rafa is going to make us all look like whinging twats.

Over injury time and the keeper was strangled, simply not a goal and no way that's given against the mancs or liverpool, disgusting refereeing. Cheats, plain and simple.

Aye,brilliant earlier,has a look of Carrick about him.
He'll be gone in a few seasons time to pay for the fkr's pie bill.

A different angle, looks more of a foul to me but then again, I'm not a football referee:

Attachments

• wolves goal.jpg
    wolves goal.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 8
A different angle, looks more of a foul to me but then again, I'm not a football referee:

He shouldn’t have been allowed anywhere near the keeper or anywhere near the goal line. Piss poor goalkeeping and even worse defending. Another 2 points pissed away.

It amazes me that some players, presumably because they were cheap but reasonably competent, become immune from criticism by the happy clappers. The fact is that Dubravka has cost us 3 points in the last 2 games. Yeah I know he made some saves too, that's his job btw, the one he gets paid for.

I'm all for going back to the days of it being acceptable to shoulder charge a keeper. That should cause some goalmouth melee's ;)