Wolves v Manchester City - KO- Monday 21st September 2020 - KO 20:15 GMT+1 : Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 9 | Vital Football

Wolves v Manchester City - KO- Monday 21st September 2020 - KO 20:15 GMT+1 : Premier League Match Preview and MDT

City throw in, Wolves get the ball, KDB wins it back, and it falls to Jesus.
His shot takes a deflection off Coady and beats Patricio. It's the kid's goal though.

FT Wolves 1 City 3.

Poetic justice for Gabby as his shot deflects off Coady who has been kicking him up in the air all night :punch::banana::finger:

Thank you boys. I needed that :clap:

We needed that 3 goal but a fine display by City for their first game of the season, lets not forget this was Wolves 3rd competitive game of the season and we acquitted ourselves extremely well although some might have thought that our goal had a force field as wolves squandered a number of chances, but the kicking and rolling about from the Wolves players was disappointing, especially Boly hoof on KDB ankle.

Goals from KDB who was taken down in the area and slotted the ball home and then a lovely worked goal with Foden finishing superbly for a 2-0 Half -time but Wolves came back in the second half and were the stronger team for a long period when they did squander chances as City being unable to penetrate the Wolves defence who looked the fitter, but then Wolves got a goal from a good header but on the replay I thought Stones should have done better to challenge the goalscorer and then with seconds to go City got their third an inoff the Wolf by Gabriel Jesus and a 3-1 away win and 3 points.

Adama Traoré was a handfull and I cannot see him staying much longer at Wolves if the big boys get a smell, he did pretty well on his own, just think if he played with world class players.