Wolves team news | Page 6 | Vital Football

Wolves team news

I gave up too and I feel that the line up was the start of this result today. How he did see at ht that the side was not right is a mystery. Is it Leicester next? I've lost all clue of our fixtures

I gave up too and I feel that the line up was the start of this result today. How he did see at ht that the side was not right is a mystery.

I repeat:

He hasn't got much of a squad has he?

We need new onwers but I dont see it happening.

Thanks Stowmarket Two :clap: :clap:

I repeat:

He hasn't got much of a squad has he?

We need new onwers but I dont see it happening.

Thanks Stowmarket Two :clap: :clap:
But come on Rupp and Duda after their no show at Liverpool? And then to not change at ht 2 down. Not much of a squad but of our best players left on the bench.

With a really creative player pukki is basically no existant. As radio guys said having one up top and no player in the pitch to play a killer pass or even a pass to him is crazy

Also what was the point in 85th minute sub of stiepermann? It's like DF has to make a really late sub. If you want him to do something bring him on earlier. It wastes time that's all. Unless Cantwell had an injury.

Are there any half decent players out of contract we can pickup for a few games?

But come on Rupp and Duda after their no show at Liverpool? And then to not change at ht 2 down. Not much of a squad but of our best players left on the bench.

agree entirely with what you say Bears . Not much of a squad is NO excuse for today’s disgraceful no show ..... NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER

I was there today. Lost for words really. It was one of the worst away day experiences in recent years. As if things weren’t bad enough, the sun blocked my view for 75 mins and I had to use my train ticket to shield my eyes. I travelled alone so I think enough is enough. I am coming over for Southampton match for a family get together.....there always has to be another reason to travel over.

On paddy d's article he seems to suggest that buendia isn't happy.

Makes you wonder about some of Df's management skills. Edwards, Roberts, leitner, emi and I'm sure there is another is a fair few players in his short time as manager.

I was there today. Lost for words really. It was one of the worst away day experiences in recent years. As if things weren’t bad enough, the sun blocked my view for 75 mins and I had to use my train ticket to shield my eyes. I travelled alone so I think enough is enough. I am coming over for Southampton match for a family get together.....there always has to be another reason to travel over.

It could be worse!

Imagine yourself at Portaloo Rd, when City lost 4-0 and 5-0 during the Bobby Robson era. I saw both games.

I feel your pain Sminky as it is bad enough watching a crap display but being on own and not having pre match alchohol to numb part of the pain is even worse.

It could be worse!

Imagine yourself at Portaloo Rd, when City lost 4-0 and 5-0 during the Bobby Robson era. I saw both games.

I am sure both those experiences were dreadful!!

Over the years I have seen some abject away performances and yesterday is right up there with them. I have also seen many aways where we have lost, but played really well and given a good account of ourselves.

From the 20th minute we looked like a bottom of the Premiership team, who basically didn’t have a clue. I didn’t go expecting us to win, but I wasn’t prepared for such a dismal display. What made it worse was that there was no “pre match” for me and I watched it totally sober!

An unacceptable display and just as bad as anything under Rab when we went down in the 2015/16 season .

Teabag has been forced to come out and apologise just like Rusty Markin did in that season . We have just gone full circle while the Smiths laugh and clap while we go down just like they have always done

It is now time for the whole sorry lot of them from the Owners, Board down to the inept Director of Football to lazy players to go and let us start all over again

As games run out and we are 7 points adrift every defeat and every round of games where we stay that 7 points adrift does matter.
IF there is a chance ( and there appears not to be ) then we need to win a game and a gutless performance with scoring is more than concerning.

Agree. You can’t say no damage done when this game has been catastrophic in terms of confidence ,belief as well as another game going by pushing us even nearer to requiring us to win every game until the end of the season

Just looking at the last time we scored a premier league goal and have to go back to 22 January in 70 th minute.
We have conceded 5 goals since then.

Hardly fighting relegation form.