Wolves team news | Page 7 | Vital Football

Wolves team news

Perhaps I didn’t word that first paragraph too well. I meant it in terms of it not making us any worse off, points wise.
Clearly, as I hope the rest of my piece explains, it’s the manner of the defeat that was so bad. Lacking guts and dare I say, effort. Regular defeats have taken their toll and moral looks as bad as it’s been for a long time in the squad if body language is any guide.
Desperate times.

Perhaps I didn’t word that first paragraph too well. I meant it in terms of it not making us any worse off, points wise.
Clearly, as I hope the rest of my piece explains, it’s the manner of the defeat that was so bad. Lacking guts and dare I say, effort. Regular defeats have taken their toll and moral looks as bad as it’s been for a long time in the squad if body language is any guide.
Desperate times.

A heavy head is difficult to lift back up again!

We all know Norwich they will go and beat Leicester to give us poor fans that slight belief that we can still do it then go get something in the next game and then another no show.

This weekend results went our way and we needed to capitalise on them but we didn't.

As games run out and we are 7 points adrift every defeat and every round of games where we stay that 7 points adrift does matter.
IF there is a chance ( and there appears not to be ) then we need to win a game and a gutless performance with scoring is more than concerning.

Its a gutless performance that would get me as a fan