Wolves team news | Vital Football

Wolves team news

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Byram will be out the whole season. He needed surgery and will be out about four/five months.

Zimmermann is a major doubt, due to hamstring problems

Hernandez had an incident in training with his knee and is also a major doubt. DF thinks it is the same injury as he had earlier in season - it is the same knee.

Klose is doing well in his rehab, he's not with the team just yet, but hopefully, he isn't too far away from joining team training.

Not great news.

Byram will be out until at least June. DF says that he must replace Byram for rest of the season but has players to do this.

DF said that Emi hasn't been 100%

'If we're honest, against Newcastle Emi wasn't himself. I got the feeling before Liverpool that he wasn't completely 100%. We felt it wasn't the right moment to bring him in against the best defenders in the world. '

I'd go:

Krul

Aarons
Godfrey
Hanley
Lewis

Tettey
McLean

Cantwell
Duda
Emi

Pukki

We have no 1st team defenders left - these 4 are all we have left until Klose - Zimmermann - Byram return

DF once again mentions the clubs financial situation and not being able to compete - is he doing this so that the club acts in the summer and gives him money? He also mentioned that we are in no need to sell as we are financially clear and in a much better position.

Who will we have on the bench in case of injuries as right, left and central defenders (Steiperman I suppose). Mostly agree with your selection Bears but not a fan of Duda. Would definately start Super Mario.

Two Hamstring issues for two of our defenders isn't good.

If Hernandez has the same injury then that is a worry as he could be out long term and it might end up being an issue for the rest of career and affect his pace....let's hope not.

Who will we have on the bench in case of injuries as right, left and central defenders (Steiperman I suppose). Mostly agree with your selection Bears but not a fan of Duda. Would definately start Super Mario.
True could have Vrancic in.

We have no one to replace the defenders and you know something will happen. DF will not put a u23 on the bench I doubt and will just see Tettey as backup DC, Godfrey backup RB and as you say Stiepermann as LB! I'd have Thomas on the bench

Maybe Webber is not as good at recruitment as we have all been lead to believe . The lack of cover in the squad does not sound good at all

DF once again mentions the clubs financial situation and not being able to compete - is he doing this so that the club acts in the summer and gives him money? He also mentioned that we are in no need to sell as we are financially clear and in a much better position.
But oh we will sell most the team come the summer sadly

Interesting words about Buendia from Farke but he does see him everyday and knows if he can give more Than he currently is. I’m inclined to trust him at this point, he’s proven that more often than not he does know what he’s doing.