Wolves game | Page 3 | Vital Football

Wolves game

I thought Almiron was ok to be fair. Wolves had a plan and it backfired in the end. It’s a point gained in my opinion. I didn’t think Wolves were all that they are cracked up to be. Decent point in the end.

Dick Turpin springs to mind,that was hard viewing,fkn dinosaur tactics.
Dog fucked off upstairs after 20 minutes,good to see Murphy taking some initiative tho,regardless of our expectations.

Last edited:
Dick Turpin springs to mind,that was hard viewing,fkn dinosaur tactics.
Dog fucked off upstairs after 20 minutes,good to see Murphy taking some initiative tho,regardless of our expectations.

No way to speak about the good lady, Ry.

Well it appears that red wine severely impaired my judgement on the game. I realised after waking up with a banging headache and an empty bottle and a half of wine. I blame Bruce's ultra negative snoozefest tactics that made me reach for the bottle. The Mrs even went upstairs to do some ironing, it was that entertaining.

It was a good point albeit an unwatchable performance. The reason I say a good point is how many of our players would get in the Wolves starting 11? I can't think of one.

Another dull display, I dont blame the players they are playing under Bruce's tactics. Defend in depth and hope for a productive counter attack. Boring to watch but exactly what Ashley wants, enough to stay up is the criteria. Nonsense from Bruce saying they are in transition and cant attack, Wilson, Almiron ASM and Fraser in attack but no ball winner or creativity in midfield. All the hype about the Longstaff brothers, but can either of them stay fit and are they overhyped. Darlow has done better than I thought he would , but the defence is not quality relying too much on other players helping out at the expense of any forward play. Not going to change unless there is a takeover. No incentive to watch while this mediocre performance continues