Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City - Wednesday 11th May 2022 - 20:15 BST - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 11 | Vital Football

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City - Wednesday 11th May 2022 - 20:15 BST - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Cancelo dons the Mr Greedy outfit again and smashes the ball into the side netting with Gundo and Sterling waiting for a tap in…..

Well I would have to say that is a job well done but it has left us worryingly short of defenders with both Laporte AND Fernandinho going off with injuries.

I will be surprised if Laporte makes it onto the pitch again this season. Ferna may. Have a better chance but even so ……..what we have achieved with these defensive injuries is outstanding

Well I would have to say that is a job well done but it has left us worryingly short of defenders with both Laporte AND Fernandinho going off with injuries.

I will be surprised if Laporte makes it onto the pitch again this season. Ferna may. Have a better chance but even so ……..what we have achieved with these defensive injuries is outstanding
Chin up. mate. We will find a way.(y)

It was at a cost again, but if the guys up front do their job no problems.

I just want to say when Coady had a chance from close range (offside) the commentators criticised Coady and not the excellent save by Eddy