Woking | Vital Football

Woking

Alfalf2

Vital Reserves Team
If we play well we should be good enough for the win but it is a very big "if". A lot of our key players are exhausted or going through a dip in form so a win loss or draw are all equally likely. I expect Sutton will grind out their customary win.

As usual I find it impossible to predict how Pools will perform, on form you would anticipate a Pools victory but we always seem capable of failing to get the results approach play deserves. We struggled in the last home match and I suspect Woking will come and "park the bus" , hence going for a goal to nil defeat.

Surely, Sutton's run must come to an end?

A good result for Pools.

Still a lot of games to be played, and I think there'll be a few twists and turns yet.

Yep delighted we managed to scrape the win. Shock horror Sutton only drew! Still they have a four point lead and three games in hand. Anyway, enjoying the win it feels like quite some time since we last picked up three points.

An added positive from yesterday's game was Luke Williams getting a start and completing 70 minutes. He could possibly be a real asset in the run in and potential play offs