Winter Transfer Window Thread | Page 31 | Vital Football

Winter Transfer Window Thread

Honestly the training facilities at manby FC (a division 3, East Lincs Combination League) is better than Grimsby's Cheapside facility

Baker's tackling was like Nolan's was i.e. every possibility of a sending off two or three times a season.

Post match interview MA suggested he still hopes to get a couple in but will be back end of the week if so. Nothing likely before Tuesday.

Post match interview MA suggested he still hopes to get a couple in but will be back end of the week if so. Nothing likely before Tuesday.
If he doesnt, while the squad will be high in quality, it will also be very small, so let's hope he's successful.

We definitely need at least a couple of extra bodies in, because 2-3 key absentees and we do start to look a bit threadbare with the squad numbers wise.

Makes sense, we don't need too many.

We've kept the loan signings we needed to keep, Morton is still to come back at some point, injuries appears to have cleared up and, Gotts aside who we need to replace, Bradley, Ross and eventually Lewis are ones we can get by without.

A little bit more in the Echo

https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/...ws/lincoln-city-news-michael-appleton-4922093

We think we’re making progress but you never know. We’re trying to be positive, we’re trying to be aggressive.

“The reality is, anyone in the top eight, top 10 are going to be aggressive and see it as an opportunity.

“I’d very surprised if we don’t do the same. The board have been very supportive is terms of trying to get the players we want.”

Twitter linking a couple of PL clubs - Leeds and Burnley with a summer move for Brennan Johnson.
The key is that we keep him until the end of the season, and unless someone puts an offer in now (which I can't see, as he's not going to be ready for the PL yet) we're ok on that front. A shame we won't get any financial reward for our year developing him for Forest!

The key is that we keep him until the end of the season, and unless someone puts an offer in now (which I can't see, as he's not going to be ready for the PL yet) we're ok on that front. A shame we won't get any financial reward for our year developing him for Forest!

Well hopefully we will the financial reward of several million pounds for getting promoted and being in The Championship next season. Get in!!:utv:

Bring on Project Big Picture...