Winter 2017/2018 Transfers and general rumour mill | Vital Football

Winter 2017/2018 Transfers and general rumour mill

OnLoanfromEnfield

Vital 1st Team Regular
Might as well start one .... there have been at least two over the couple of weeks.
Hopefully will be pinned and then ignored by a few ...

Sam Morsy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5103693/Derby-Norwich-weigh-January-Sam-Morsy.html

Hearsay...
we had offered Ipswich £400k for:
striker Keiffer Moore
who is currently on loan at Rotherham

Anyone of Burn Morsy Jacobs Powell could go if the money was right. Grigg too but with Cooky leaving bench warming it's less chance he will be going.
Nobody else will be worth much anyway.

Agree that Burn, Morsy and Jacobs will be targets but will be surprised if we receive any interest in Grigg ( no exposure) or Powell (injury prone) Jeff

Whose going to want Jacobs then? Why would a Championship club want to sign a player who hasn’t cut it in the division in two previous attempts? Morsy however is a different story.

Why would we want or need to sell? The new buyer is due in before Christmas.

We'll be looking to strengthen the squad in January, cant see anyone leaving before the summer.

Well said Grip. I remember the last time we sold a key player in January. Do not make the same mistake again. Plus Morsy’s value ?will be much higher come summer when he captains us to promotion and hopefully lines up for Egypt at the World Cup. Teams will know that, hence going after him now rather than July/August.

Get a Grip! - 22/11/2017 14:49

Why would we want or need to sell? The new buyer is due in before Christmas.

We'll be looking to strengthen the squad in January, cant see anyone leaving before the summer.

Another statement from you to add to the :-

Spain trip
Gilby leaving
Disharmony in the squad.

so add this one

How the hell do you know "The new buyer is due in before Christmas"

I'll tell you if you stop cheating on the leader board! :blush:

Get a Grip! - 22/11/2017 15:13

I'll tell you if you stop cheating on the leader board! :blush:

Cheating ????

I made a number of meaningless posts to get up to the top, isn't that something you have been doing for quite a while.

Lord of the pies - 23/11/2017 02:26

Burn still attracting interest from Birmingham apparently.

Quality players always will whittle, sadly it out of our (the clubs) hands if other teams want our players and are prepared to pay their value + a premium.

Heard today Morsy is interesting a few clubs and from a knob ender apparently their scouts are looking at Power (possibly an attempt at a wind up)

Lord of the pies - 28/11/2017 16:38

Heard today Morsy is interesting a few clubs .......

Not surprised pal...hes a championship if I ever saw one. It's a must to stick hold as we are on the verge of cementing our lead in this division. I believe a run of 4 or 5 victories will open a comfortable gap.

Depending on how the takeover is going there may not be a need to sell, unless DW is looking to cash in on any playing assets before it goes through.

Morsy will attract the most interest of all our assets because his value most of all will rocket up in 8 months. Hold our nerve and we’ll reap the benefits. Speaking of rumours, a little birdie told me that we’ve made a phone call to East Anglia about the availability with a view to a possible loan of a certain Dutch winger...

truelatic4eva - 28/11/2017 16:47

According to Caldwell he's shit.

I think its about time someone told you Caldwell is no longer with us, so why his opinion on a player is of interest is beyond me. The only persons opinion on him that matters is our current manager Paul Cook.