Win or Lose Poll | Vital Football

Win or Lose Poll

While we wait today lets see what folk think

• WIN APPEAL

• LOSE APPEAL

Results are only viewable after voting.
Close call...i actually see the sense in just pissing us off as opposed to every other fucker. That said I still hope that the neos is a good omen.

Anyroad, off out now for the old veggie breakfast with lashings of red obvs.

Up the Tics.

I voted to win the appeal because surely any sane person would see the complete unfairness in the EFL decision taking the circumstances into account. The EFL hated Wanderers appeal decision, appealed again but lost again. Let’s just hope they lose on yours too. Good luck guys.

Hoping for the best, expecting the worst from the collective incompetents.
Followed by weasel rationale of which dates = which dates to explain Sheff Wed deduction and the Derby one (which likely will conveniently land ahead of the play off final).
Thing is am more concerned about potential for liquidation than the machinations of the EFL right now

I voted to win the appeal because surely any sane person would see the complete unfairness in the EFL decision taking the circumstances into account. The EFL hated Wanderers appeal decision, appealed again but lost again. Let’s just hope they lose on yours too. Good luck guys.
Unfortunately we are in the land of the self serving rather than the sane.

I voted win simply because all common sense says we should... But if we don't, it'll hardly be the first ludicrous decision made by a court, and it also certainly won't be the last. Nothing surprises me anymore.

And he's back in the room 😁
Been away painting the fence ahead of sitting on it again next season (hopefully) pal ?😉
Just been busy.........that, coupled with there not being very much to take about ......except the same old song, obviously !

Apparently its all or nothing no reduced points we win or they lose

I know Kendrick said that's what he was told by the Administrators, but that's not the way that previous appeals have gone.

To be honest, it doesn't really matter to us (points wise) ....................... unless of course, a complete overturn of the decision means that any transfer restrictions would also be rescinded. .......... which would be a bonus.

First verse is quite appropriate 🙄

"I thought you'd listen to my reasoning
But now I see, you don't hear a thing
Try to make you see, how it's got to be"

First verse is quite appropriate 🙄

"I thought you'd listen to my reasoning
But now I see, you don't hear a thing
Try to make you see, how it's got to be"
Belting song

Superb use of a transition to a B major chord (rather than a B minor) in the chorus too.