William and Kate baby news | Page 3 | Vital Football

William and Kate baby news

Hopefully he will be called Tyson, Tyler, Brutus or perhaps even Ron (after Sir Ron Saunders)

The Fear - 22/7/2013 21:54

Actually, to embrace our other cultures within Britain, maybe Mohamed.

Ooh ouch JF. That's a bit close with Dodi Dad being Mohammed :17:

Seeing those saddoes outside the palace makes me despair too, pair of camp lads from Aberdeen. I like three name Coolio

Jamie lol the naked king!

The Royals would implode if we capped their benefits! At least though they do create money through tourism, as seen by those sad sacks from abroad outside the Palace and hospital!

I don't think it's sad at all for people to head to the hospital or the palace to show their delight at the new arrival. The royal family re very popular, and they do so much for this country, the people take every opportunity to show their support.
Okay some go a bit extra, but like those who line the mall at royal weddings and funerals, and those who bob up and down in the Albert hall at last night of the proms, and those who line the Thames for the boat race, or sit on Herman hill at Wimbledon with a union flag umbrella... I wouldn't criticise or change them for the world. That for me epitomises Britain, and goes towards my reasons for being so brimming with pride.
Events like royal births enhance my pride further, it's a day to celebrate.

James06 - 22/7/2013 22:16

I don't think it's sad at all for people to head to the hospital or the palace to show their delight at the new arrival. The royal family re very popular, and they do so much for this country, the people take every opportunity to show their support.
Okay some go a bit extra, but like those who line the mall at royal weddings and funerals, and those who bob up and down in the Albert hall at last night of the proms, and those who line the Thames for the boat race, or sit on Herman hill at Wimbledon with a union flag umbrella... I wouldn't criticise or change them for the world. That for me epitomises Britain, and goes towards my reasons for being so brimming with pride.
Events like royal births enhance my pride further, it's a day to celebrate.

I totally agree Jim. There is no one who can do this like Great Britain. It has been a fabulous couple of years for British pride.

The Queen reign, The Royal Wedding, The Olympics, Murray and Wimbledon and The Royal baby being the main events.

That is why although there are many cynics amongst the Brits the rest of the world envies us, our Royals and the way we do things

Wasn't being cynical loved most of the events, can't relate to specifically going down to the palace just now. I'd like to see something I suppose.

I'm not ashamed that I sat transfixed to sky news earlier waiting for the new parents to show of their beautiful new baby boy. It's not his fault he was born into royalty and I wish them all well